Kags' HLF POP Encyclopedia V5

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,295 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UPDATED :D :D :D

===== Section 161: The Arc: XP & Chime Rates 1 (Mod Manti) =====
Before Mod Manti's post on XP and Chimes rates, special thanks to Omid for his research on XP and Chimes rates which include the use of boosts.

Hey, all, I’m Mod Manti, and I’ve been mostly in charge of balancing of the Arc, with others helping out as well. With the release date approaching (10th October) I thought it would be nice to share some numbers with you!

Within this post you will find:
- XP and hourly chime rates for named-island (“low-tier”) resources.
- XP and hourly chime rates for uncharted isle (“high-tier”) resources.

=== Balancing Changes ===
With October's Arc Batch 2 release:

• XP per hour from named-island resources has been increased by 25-40%.
• Wobbegong XP per hour has been increased by 10%.
• XP for crafting tortle bowls has been increased to 75 (up for 10).
• XP for crafting ornate tortle bowls has been increased to 100 (up from 10).
• XP for fletching bamboo bundles has been increased to 100 (up from 10).
• The amount of resources gained per hour from named-island resources has been lowered by 10-15%.
• XP lamps have been reduced in price by 10-20%.
• Long voyages now cost 20 supplies (down from 25).
• Supplies will be 25 chimes per supply (down from 40) and supply cost reduction upgrades reduce this to as low as 10 chimes per supply (down from 20).
• Supply cap now starts at 200 (up from 100) and increases to 1,000 (up from 500) with upgrades. This change will be applied automatically at launch.
• Arc gumbo sells for 65 chimes (up from 45).
• Shark soup sells for 85 chimes (up from 50).
• Island customisations have been reduced in price.

~Portmaster Kags ;)
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

12-Dec-2016 00:41:22

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,295 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
First of all, thank you very much for this in-depth guide, Kags! I can't imagine the amount of time you spent making this, and I appreciate it a lot.

I just have one small suggestion: For section 38, is it possible to include which captain and what ship upgrades are used to achieve these stats? Currently from the images, only the crew members can be differentiated.

Hey Math Wiz,

Thanks, I easily spent over a 1000 hours in the last 4 years constantly updating, researching, testing, as well as the previous 4 versions of Kags' POP Encyclopedia. :O

I would love (and have tried previously) to include captain/ship upgrades into section 38, but the 2000 character limit is a COLOSSAL problem and makes it difficult.

That being said, have you seen sections 89-90, which gives the exact crew/captain/ship configurations?

~Portmaster Kags ;)
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

13-Dec-2016 02:04:21

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736 Back to Top