Forums

Kags' HLF POP Encyclopedia V5

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,295 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

New rank 4 chimes :) Going to try again the next time there's bonus ports month to see if I can get better RNG. (and does anyone know if there's a method to get another barmaid's tip mission if you already have one sent out?)

Congratulations! :)

You were unable to get another Barmaid's Tip if one was already sent out? Now I know. :O

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

07-Jan-2018 04:17:03

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,295 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Thanks a lot for the amazing guide! However, I was wondering what the "best" totem setup is since I didn't see it mentioned. I currently have 4 Jade Statues which I built back when the superior tank armor was all I wanted, but I currently own them all. I realize best is subjective, but my current goal is probs trimmed completionist instead of cash. Currently have about half of the scrolls unlocked and basically no clues done.

Trimmed Completionist is only all stories done, it doesn't include scrolls or clue voyages.

You could build 2 Telescopes and 2 Map Tables if you wanted to, or just 4 of one of them, depending on your goals/wants.

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

08-Jan-2018 15:25:18

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Sold my soul to the devil to one day be rank 1 bamboo and he also threw in a Jade deal or just getting pretty lucky for buys and hit over 400k azure so whenever Kags updates better looking numbers.
Co-Owner of Stormguard...the bird is the word.

11-Jan-2018 11:39:32

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736 Back to Top