Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Jayde

Jayde

Posts: 3,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gerlyndana said :
Hi all, just maxed after six years :P Question is, what do you do after you've maxed?

I still have 120 Dung to achieve (currently 106) but aside from that I'm kind of at a loss of what to do...

I do PoP but that's not very interactive now, send ships out and no involvement until about 9 hours later. D&Ds are not really relevant because I don't need the XP in any skill except Dung, I'm not big on combat so stuff like God Wars, Nex etc don't appeal.

I also play Old School 07 (which was the year I joined RS so it's kinda nostalgia fun) but I'm not committed to it. I'm not anti-EoC, I like current RS but.... what the heck do you entertain yourself with in game when you're maxed?

I run a clan to keep me busy :) Also set money goals, Keeps me motivated to do things. Also i never liked bossing much, But bandos and zammy are kind of fun, As are frost dragons :D its hard t make yourself want to do anything without goals- Maybe task master or quest cape if you dont have? Comp? I myself will never get comp though haha. Congrats on maxing :)

02-Apr-2013 19:40:42

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top