Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Gerlyndana

Gerlyndana

Posts: 982 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the replies folks :)

Umm, completionist cape... actually, that's not a bad idea. It hadn't really crossed my mind but investigating the requirements I'm not that far off. Problem is, the requirements I still need are not appealing.

Livid Farm - urgh, boring
Bones to Peaches (MTA) - don't like MTA, annoying
All music - I'll probably never unlock the BA track (fighting the queen or something) because I'm not experienced at BA and people just shout and swear at me instead of telling me what to do :( I've done the tutorial and all, but I still have no idea...
Fight Kiln - I didn't stop shaking for about an hour after the first time I killed Jad, I don't think my nerves could stand the Kiln :|
'You must have scored 1,111 in a session of Big Chinchompa D+D (RSwiki) - I don't even know what this is O_o

So, maybe completionist... of all of them Livid Farm is the most depressing ;)

02-Apr-2013 13:51:40

Wednesday

Wednesday

Posts: 176 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need to do the desert tasks (hate pvming so havent done any of dominion tower). Its the only achievement diary I haven't done.

Right now I am trying to get the golden mining outfit because the lava flow mine came out after I got 99 mining, so have never got it. Don't think that its a comp cape requirement but I thought I might train mining to get a bit higher in the mining ranks.

Livid Farm can wait a while lol. Only got the rune pouch repair thing unlocked, and not ready for the tedium just yet :P

Anyway, I don't feel like I am at a loss over what to do, there are lots of things yet to explore...

EDIT @ Gerl re: Jad. Ikr tell me about it. I eventually used an instakill dart on him. I just go to pieces. Don't think I'll ever get the kiln cape

02-Apr-2013 15:03:40 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2013 15:08:12 by Wednesday

Predator 2
Apr Member 2009

Predator 2

Posts: 388 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gerlyndana said :
Thanks for the replies folks :)

Umm, completionist cape... actually, that's not a bad idea. It hadn't really crossed my mind but investigating the requirements I'm not that far off. Problem is, the requirements I still need are not appealing.

Livid Farm - urgh, boring

Suicidal, but lets ignore this one for now.
Bones to Peaches (MTA) - don't like MTA, annoying

Remarkably easy, I'm doing this one at the moment - desert task amulet also makes this cheaper.
Graveyard does hardly any damage and is quick.
Enchanting can be done on dragonstones alone by world hopping and is also quick.
Alchemist isn't too bad although I haven't got onto it yet.
Telekenisis is suicidal but after doing the other 3 you'll be enthusiastic to do this one.
All music - I'll probably never unlock the BA track (fighting the queen or something) because I'm not experienced at BA and people just shout and swear at me instead of telling me what to do :( I've done the tutorial and all, but I still have no idea...

Ask a group of friends or maxed players for help - even if you're inexperienced it's only 4 roles between 5 people so make sure you're on the role that is doubled up (attack is easiest).
Fight Kiln - I didn't stop shaking for about an hour after the first time I killed Jad, I don't think my nerves could stand the Kiln :|

Getting to the first jad at wave 10 is pretty quick - means you can get faster exposure to jad for practice. Also check out smokey's guide on youtube for flinching jads.
You must have scored 1,111 in a session of Big Chinchompa D+D (RSwiki) - I don't even know what this is

This is the hunter D&D - the portal for it is located south of gnome stronghold agility arena up some stairs. You run around for 20 minutes catching moths and is very easy to get the 1500 max, let alone 1,111.

02-Apr-2013 15:08:26 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2013 15:09:06 by Predator 2

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Gerlyndana

Predator gave some really good advice :D If you ever wanna go BA, I'll be happy to tag along, and don't worry if you're still a beginner, we're here to help!

And yeah for Jad, it's a good idea to get to wave 10 in the kiln, since it only takes a few minutes and you can practice on him :) He's actually easier since there's no healers!

Oh and hi there Pixel Seven! Happy to have you here, welcome :)

02-Apr-2013 15:21:04

Predator 2
Apr Member 2009

Predator 2

Posts: 388 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Baraxil said :
@Gerlyndana

He's actually easier since there's no healers!

This. ^

The healers are what threw me off when I first did fight cave. Also in the Fight Kiln it's very easy to trap jad behind a tiny rock right in front if you without being hit, allowing you to prepare yourself (mentally, physically, emotionally...) for the fight, and even take breaks midfight to heal/calm yourself.

02-Apr-2013 15:32:33 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2013 15:34:05 by Predator 2

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top