Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Gerlyndana

Gerlyndana

Posts: 982 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all, just maxed after six years :P Question is, what do you do after you've maxed?

I still have 120 Dung to achieve (currently 106) but aside from that I'm kind of at a loss of what to do...

I do PoP but that's not very interactive now, send ships out and no involvement until about 9 hours later. D&Ds are not really relevant because I don't need the XP in any skill except Dung, I'm not big on combat so stuff like God Wars, Nex etc don't appeal.

I also play Old School 07 (which was the year I joined RS so it's kinda nostalgia fun) but I'm not committed to it. I'm not anti-EoC, I like current RS but.... what the heck do you entertain yourself with in game when you're maxed?

02-Apr-2013 12:45:20

Velderuum
Mar Member 2018

Velderuum

Posts: 8,540 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
welcome gerly.

and thing i do the most now, is do things like max in varrock, random small things that i enjoy time too time.

a farm run there, some woodcutting here, or just standing at ge speaking with other players and giving advice/passing helpfull info down.

currently im woodcutting while reading forums, a bit later i might do a frost trip or a slayer for abit.

add me ingame if you just wana chat too.
Someone i know is a memeboy.

02-Apr-2013 12:49:06

Predator 2
Apr Member 2009

Predator 2

Posts: 388 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gerlyndana said :
Hi all, just maxed after six years :P Question is, what do you do after you've maxed?

I still have 120 Dung to achieve (currently 106) but aside from that I'm kind of at a loss of what to do...

I do PoP but that's not very interactive now, send ships out and no involvement until about 9 hours later. D&Ds are not really relevant because I don't need the XP in any skill except Dung, I'm not big on combat so stuff like God Wars, Nex etc don't appeal.

I also play Old School 07 (which was the year I joined RS so it's kinda nostalgia fun) but I'm not committed to it. I'm not anti-EoC, I like current RS but.... what the heck do you entertain yourself with in game when you're maxed?

This is basically what I'm thinking as well - go look at the comp cape in Varrock Museum and see what requirements you have left - 120 Dungeoneering isn't the only requirement after all!

02-Apr-2013 13:04:43

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,674 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One of the first things I did was check out the Completionist cape requirements in Varrock museum.

That livid farm requirement was depressing reading :P
Currently trying to do half an hour each day there, spending some time dungeing, and a lot of time fishing and foruming!
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

02-Apr-2013 13:10:12

Predator 2
Apr Member 2009

Predator 2

Posts: 388 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
One of the first things I did was check out the Completionist cape requirements in Varrock museum.

That livid farm requirement was depressing reading :P
Currently trying to do half an hour each day there, spending some time dungeing, and a lot of time fishing and foruming!

Yes that requirement is very depressing. The only comp requirements I have (aside from 120 dunge) are all spell related lol - I'm unlocking Bones to Peaches atm!

02-Apr-2013 13:13:32 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2013 13:13:59 by Predator 2

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top