Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Gerlyndana

Gerlyndana

Posts: 982 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I think, after reading some suggestions here, I'm going to go for completionist cape. I'm not money-motivated or big on combat so bossing doesn't really have any appeal for me, and I already have quest cape and task master.

Thanks to MrPredator2 for the advice on MTA, I guess I can manage that. Livid Farm is just a grind but not difficult. I also remember I did actually do Big Chin when it came out, I'd forgotten all about it as I was already 99 hunter so only had a go-look for curiosity. Again, a little time is all it needs.

The MA song I need to unlock (and a couple of Dung ones which I'll get to eventually) is a pain but I hope I can find a kindly group who will not shout at me too much!

The Kiln is the one that bothers me O_o I totally suck at prayer switching, I only managed Jad with the polypore method and a lot of cowardly hiding :P I have read a few guides on the Kiln but quite frankly the idea of it scares me silly. I'm no good at that kind of intense combat. Armour and weps are not a prob, I can afford whatever it needs but I just don't know how to go about it. One Jad had me shaking in my boots, multiple Jads will give me a heart attack!

03-Apr-2013 21:45:01

Antz

Antz

Posts: 3,032 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Gerlyndana

Just keep calm and make sure to trap one of two jads that way they both can't attack you at the same time.

Here's an extraction from RS Wikia:

To defeat them with minimal hassle, lure them towards the rock in the middle. This can be done by standing on the tile directly north of the rock in the middle on the eastern tile of the two that are directly north. If you start off the wave standing on this tile you can fight them one at a time and not have to take hits from both simultaneously. While being menacing to some, jad is actually very easy to defeat. Simply watch his legs and have your sound turned on.

Hope that helps and Good luck :)

04-Apr-2013 23:20:48 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2013 23:21:26 by Antz

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top