Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Luthi! Bienvenido a los HLF :P

Espero que te sientas en casa aquí! Me he encontrado con unos cuantos Argentinos en RS, sorprendéntemente o: Estuve viviendo ahí durante 2 años, creo que lo que más me hace falta es la carne Argentina... XD Pues nada, si necesitas algo, mi PM siempre está abierto :)

Oh and hey Zeus, grats again dude, dat sexy cape... :D

19-Feb-2013 11:18:56 - Last edited on 19-Feb-2013 11:19:57 by Baraxil

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,389 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks :D I think I've found some colours I'm going to stick with http://puu.sh/253dE ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Feb-2013 12:41:45

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,389 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Gwynrwyn ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Feb-2013 16:50:52

Alliana

Alliana

Posts: 840 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone I maxed last weekend and it only took me 8 years! My name is clearly Taltin, and not Tatlin, but everyone seems to mix that up anyways.
My Freminnik name is actually Taltin, so here's a picture of Karshai about to call me by my Freminnik name then correcting himself with the same thing. lol
http://puu.sh/25xaM/109f3b8932

21-Feb-2013 01:13:31

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there Miracle Man! :D What kind of American sports do you like? I don't really follow American football, if that's what you mean, but it's fun to play, I used to play Rugby :)

Welcome Taltin, grats on maxing! How'd you manage to get that Fremennik name?! Did you change your RSN after getting it, or the other way around? :P Either way, that's pretty cool :D

Hope you enjoy yourselves, and if you need anything throw me a PM :)

21-Feb-2013 01:22:58

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top