’,’
There you'll be to take me insidé ..... '.,¸¸, '
@HyunAOP

10-Apr-2014 01:29:08

Nuub

Nuub

Posts: 3,887 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi im new :D i maxed april 7th and got access today :D
i lvled 23 99s in one day (was supposed to be 24 but i accidently lvled range a day before the max party lol :D )

but im finally here now! so hi!!! :D i hope these forums are as cool as i hoped! and hi to all my friends who have had hlf access for ages! im catching up!! (not) xD
Whatever you're reading here is just an illusion. I dont even have a forum signature, this is all in your head.

10-Apr-2014 19:03:40

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,389 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo pizeeps ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

10-Apr-2014 19:09:21

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya'dere, I am Nick (Also known in-game as Undo) :) . Some veterans may remember me as a RSOF Forum Moderator a few years back until I took leave. But if not, that is okay too! Those were great times, and probably some of the best I have had over the childhood I have given this game -- Almost alongside the use of my index finger, too!! Haha. I am an active user (and Content Editor) on a few RuneScape fan-sites and so we might have crossed paths before there, too!

Over the years RuneScape has become an enjoyable hobby I have. I see it as less harmful than other hobbies where people do unspeakable things to themselves and others! Atleast that's what I like to tell myself :P , that RuneScape has kept me in line over my childhood and kept me more socially aware of my surroundings that can help me in real life, too! Heck, I learned more math from RuneScape than I did in my math classes in my school days! I even learned where the states were my RuneScape friends lived in before I hit Geography! Pretty neat how positively things like a game can affect you.

In-game I like skilling, making money, and chatting with people who are willing to talk (PM is always Online) :D ! I am currently doing some Dungeoneering for all possible total skill levels! It is really fun now that I do not feel like I am on a schedule.

I could talk a bit about my IRL, but who really wants to know about that stuff anyways! But I am looking forward to meeting everyone here down the road eventually and maybe even build up my friends list in-game even more.

- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

10-Apr-2014 22:02:42

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top