Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Tim Myers
Nov Member 2019

Tim Myers

Posts: 7,737 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone :)

I've been on the High Level Forums for quite some time (usually poking around in the Feedback section), but I thought I'd post here for the newer members, welcoming them into the forum addition! Most of you with newer access are still going for 120 Dungeoneering for that Completionist cape, so this might not apply to you all, but I've been going for a lot of the trimmed requirements for the cape. If anyone needs a break from Dungeoneering, feel free to group up with me and shorten that requirement list before you even get the cape. :P You're welcome to ask me in-game, and I'll see what free time I have (my chat is always 'on')!

Back when I was accepted onto these forums, I posted on this thread, but its been too long, so I'll post an updated version. My RuneScape career started in late 2003 (I think), and have only had a few minor 'quitting' periods. RuneScape Classic was before I started, so I can't help you out there! I've been a member since I was level-89 Combat (old combat statistics) way back in the old RuneScape days. This game is a huge part of my life, and has shaped everything from my emotional feelings, to comforting me in times of depression. I play this game not only for the experience, but more towards the friendships I make in-game and on the forums. I look forward to every day when I log in, and saying hello to a friend, and even more when they say hello first! In my opinion, I'm quite knowledgeable of RuneScape and what Gielinor holds for me. I've suffered through the good, and endured through the bad times, but I'm still here! With the future ahead, the RuneScape community can count me to always stay loyal, as I don't plan to quit any time soon!

If you'd like to get to know a little more about me, or have any RuneScape related questions, please contact me in-game @ Tim Myers. Have a great day. ^_^

- Tim Myers

17-Feb-2013 10:31:55

B o0 T H

B o0 T H

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone, I'm glad to have been finally accepted into the prestigious maxed community. I'll start by talking a little about myself.

I achieved 2496 total on Friday 15th February 2013. I should have achieved max a long time ago, but I was not motivated to do anything other than dungeoneer for almost two years. I fell in love with the skill in March 2011, and I've barely left daemonheim ever since.

When I did get a little motivation to skill, I tried to do everything as efficiently as possible using the quickest methods available. Even so, my skills still took me a long time to obtain because I had no motivation to do them for a lengthy amount of time (unless it was bxpw ofc).

My goals for the future are comp cape first and foremost, and then 200m slayer after that. I have a few goals on the side like 50m wc, fm and fletch for when I'm lazy and want to afk. I've done a few slayer tasks since EoC and really enjoyed them so that is the reason I'm going for 200m slayer :)

I Hope I satisfied anyone's curiosity, if not dats cool. Have fun!

18-Feb-2013 15:31:31

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,389 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey I'm Zeus

I maxed on the 18th Feb 2013, 1216 days before I can get the 5 year veteran cape.
I hate dungeoneering and am going to get 120 through daily challenges. I don't really enjoy combat either, I just like firemaking/woodcutting/cooking.
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Feb-2013 20:56:48

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

*prepares lightning bolts* ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Feb-2013 22:27:46

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

ty m8 ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Feb-2013 23:43:30

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top