Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Eraldest

Eraldest

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was born in the small town of Lumbridge, you may have heard of it, I spent my childhood slaying poor innocent chickens and cows just to make a living and put food on the table. When I grew up I got became restless for adventure and travelled out into the wider world taking on quests and challenges, learning many different skills along my path. My thirst for knowledge could not be quenched and I never stopped learning. Now many years later and I, the young Lumbridge born boy have grown into a wise worldly man having learned everything there is to learn. Along my travels I heard tell of this wonderful place spoken about only in whispers, a place inhabited by athletes and scholars such as myself. A place called.... the... *whispers* high level forums. I now ask of you other legends to accept me in to your ranks and welcome me as one of your own. You will not be disappointed.
A humble Lumbridgean boy.
~ Eraldest ~

31-Jan-2013 11:41:12

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Eraldest, they grow up so fast :') I'm glad your adventures led you here, finally :) Welcome!

@AncientOfDay, congrats on maxing! :D Hehe yeah I wonder when the new skills will be released, I can't wait! Btw nice 'stache bro :)

31-Jan-2013 16:02:51

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top