Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aww Eraldest, your tale reminds me of when I grew up too! I myself was a young girl of Lumbridge heritage. I was actually born on this place called "Tutorial Island", but my parents moved to Lumbridge for me to live out my childhood

I ran away from home though to live in Draynor and had some nasty experiences with a vampire there, so headed to live in Falador and work on my mining and smithing prowess!

Congratulations on making it here, though :P !

Also, welcome to you too, Ancient! You didn't give as long an introductory speech as Eraldest, so you don't get as long of a welcome post!! But welcome either way <3

~Keighlea (:
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

31-Jan-2013 19:04:58

Eraldest

Eraldest

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you Cesty, Baraxil and Keighlea.

I too was actually born on this Tutorial Island you speak of but I was just young, I do not remember much of it and what I do remember is dark and horrifying.
Catching slimy shrimp with a net, being thrown into a rat cage with naught but a flimsy sword and shield, forced to fight before I could even walk!
Being yelled at by a large man named Vannaka who towered over me, offering me no words of comfort even at my young age. Because of this I try to forget it as part of my childhood and skip to the better times but maybe I should be grateful because in a way I suppose it made me who I am today
~ Eraldest ~

31-Jan-2013 20:09:49

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top