Forums

Reaper Requirement

Quick find code: 259-260-587-65872780

Mega Duck
Nov Member 2013

Mega Duck

Posts: 3,048 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why were we not given an grace period for this? it kind of takes the fun away in achieving something when we could just randomly lose it for such a long amount of time.

Give grace periods for time locked content!

EDIT: Why are none trimmers posting that they don't support? hmmm lol
5.8b exp
|
Trimmed Completionist
| Account Security | Mega Duck Community Events

23-Jan-2017 18:46:00 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2017 02:46:46 by Mega Duck

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
tldr: support OP. agree. sure. no problem.

yeah this gripe train won't stop cause they have metrics for "# of people who got started on the new content right away" and when its one of these mindless plinth things that blow goats and are worse than listening to some trog like weev spit flecks of hot pocket into his ginger beard while he proselytizes terrorist money bitcoins... we all get falsely recorded as liking it because we started on it right away.

its a false vote.

if we could show discontent with a week's delay and screw up their metrics -then- they'd know we love raven's hard mode nomad which I did instantly... and that I really really hate the more dead guthix and butterflies plinth shit that I also had to start instantly to get it over with.

hey I am no rebel. I am a happy liberal progressive statist antifa blue steel texas democrat. we can reform this. no rebellion necessary.

I hate the HLF "comp is comp is comp" shills so much. every time there is a valid complaint and they snipe with that "hay guys coach is right" like it wouldnt get them beat up in real life. grr. that sniping needs to stop.

no it should not also be normal comp. hydrix for scrim slot item does not make it a best item for that slot by far because there is a lot of truly diverse competition for that slot that can't be ranked, and neither is owning/using the brace, souls, or ring of death required. just the title for killing everyone once iirc. how it ought to stay... unless they finally make something into the game where 8m for master elf clan cape has the use that you can transfer functions of comp cape into it, and then continue using combat/tele/stat components of yer comp on 8m elf cape even if you cba catch butterflies right away as a protest delay for their metrics.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

23-Jan-2017 19:40:16

Zparanoid

Zparanoid

Posts: 3,945 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Isn't there something of a double standard at play here?

Jagex comes out with a frivolous update that is easy and boring -> we all moan.
Jagex comes out with an update that takes time and effort to earn the rewards from -> even bigger moans.

23-Jan-2017 19:47:47

Rowlii

Rowlii

Posts: 1,717 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zparanoid said :
Jagex comes out with a frivolous update that is easy and boring -> we all moan.
Jagex comes out with an update that takes time and effort to earn the rewards from -> even bigger moans.

You and I have a different definition of "time and effort"

Artifically timelocking stuff is entirely different to something taking time, at least in my opinion.

I don't really think anyone has a problem with the effort; it's more the fact it's a 100 day long requirement lol

They said they wanted less emphasis on dailies and "playing the game how you want to", then a month later they come out with a 100-day trim requirement... Yeah, double standards at play for definite.

Not that I give a shit about trim, or comp for that matter, it's dailies I have an issue with.
izi

23-Jan-2017 23:00:51

Quick find code: 259-260-587-65872780 Back to Top