Quick find code: 259-260-587-65872780

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mega Duck said :
Okay, in that case..

ADD THIS REQ TO NORMAL COMP TOO!

updated.

It doesn't fit with the comp req when the comp req was to simply unlock the reaper title and the other rewards are purely cosmetic/aesthetic and/or don't improve gameplay much besides a small QOL boost. You can complete something without doing the side goals, think Broken Home where the Trim Req is repeating it and Surgeon ring isn't a comp req as you have already completed the quest, it fits under the Cosmetic/Aesthetic/QOL line which in turn fits with trim.

Reaper benefits like cheaper instance and longer bonfire hp boost fits under QoL and these new unlocks make zero sense to add to regular Comp. Missions have side goals, side goals are for those who want extra, you can complete missions without side goals.
@HyunAOP

29-Jan-2017 17:17:20

Team Misha
Nov Member 2023

Team Misha

Posts: 12,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The first grace period was a mistake. Every little update now they have to consider it too and if they don't have one it's tears and more tears. They opened yet another door that they'll never have the balls to close.

29-Jan-2017 23:36:16

V L O O
Jul Member 2014

V L O O

Posts: 1,137 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Had my trim cape in bank since Telos releas :p got all reqs except the 100% kill tho

Been saying this since before i trimmed in '12 or '13.

Wait a couple more decades til everyone in this game is trimmed. A couple people complaining wont change a thing (look at Castle Wars req changes over time).

30-Jan-2017 17:23:21

Cest Moi
Jan Member 2006

Cest Moi

Posts: 3,701 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
tldr: support OP. agree. sure. no problem.

yeah this gripe train won't stop cause they have metrics for "# of people who got started on the new content right away" and when its one of these mindless plinth things that blow goats and are worse than listening to some trog like weev spit flecks of hot pocket into his ginger beard while he proselytizes terrorist money bitcoins... we all get falsely recorded as liking it because we started on it right away.

its a false vote.

if we could show discontent with a week's delay and screw up their metrics -then- they'd know we love raven's hard mode nomad which I did instantly... and that I really really hate the more dead guthix and butterflies plinth shit that I also had to start instantly to get it over with.

hey I am no rebel. I am a happy liberal progressive statist antifa blue steel texas democrat. we can reform this. no rebellion necessary.

I hate the HLF "comp is comp is comp" shills so much. every time there is a valid complaint and they snipe with that "hay guys coach is right" like it wouldnt get them beat up in real life. grr. that sniping needs to stop.

no it should not also be normal comp. hydrix for scrim slot item does not make it a best item for that slot by far because there is a lot of truly diverse competition for that slot that can't be ranked, and neither is owning/using the brace, souls, or ring of death required. just the title for killing everyone once iirc. how it ought to stay... unless they finally make something into the game where 8m for master elf clan cape has the use that you can transfer functions of comp cape into it, and then continue using combat/tele/stat components of yer comp on 8m elf cape even if you cba catch butterflies right away as a protest delay for their metrics.

lol @ " blowing goats and trog like weevs spitting flecks of hot pockets into ginger beard while proselytizing terrorist money bitcoins."
Cesty

31-Jan-2017 12:50:00

Quick find code: 259-260-587-65872780 Back to Top