Forums

120 dg & 99 slayer cape

Quick find code: 259-260-472-66090756

Uncl
Mar Member 2013

Uncl

Posts: 13,097 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rikornak said :
I would split co-op slayer entirely from slayer gems and substitutes (and other equipment like the cape) and simply allow it by using the interface.

But what would actually be won by having the dung cape working as the ring?

All slayer masks could have the co-op slayer task, it's the main reason I thought of adding the co-op to the cape... but yeah, all slayer items would be nice to have the coop.

As for the 120 dg cape, inside dg you'd still have have your ring(s), but to get to dg and start, you'd only need your 120 cape. So the cape functions like the ring before you enter. Just wear, tele ( interface opens ), click form, and then start the dg.

Once inside dg, you still are wearing your ring.
My Threads:
Starting Player Owned Ports-v2

21-Mar-2019 04:37:14

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uncl said :
Rikornak said :
I would split co-op slayer entirely from slayer gems and substitutes (and other equipment like the cape) and simply allow it by using the interface.

But what would actually be won by having the dung cape working as the ring?

All slayer masks could have the co-op slayer task, it's the main reason I thought of adding the co-op to the cape... but yeah, all slayer items would be nice to have the coop.

As for the 120 dg cape, inside dg you'd still have have your ring(s), but to get to dg and start, you'd only need your 120 cape. So the cape functions like the ring before you enter. Just wear, tele ( interface opens ), click form, and then start the dg.

Once inside dg, you still are wearing your ring.

I actually wonder if that functionality could also be simply split from an item then. You're getting the aura equipped when entering a dungeon even when you're not having it with you - so that could work for the ring either, I guess.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

21-Mar-2019 04:48:12

Quick find code: 259-260-472-66090756 Back to Top