Forums

Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

DramaticHobo
Nov Member 2011

DramaticHobo

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did 50-60 more tests of 5x variable components. Got <Clear Headed 3> twice but it was paired with Demon Bait both times. If I were to use it on armour designed solely for bossing, technically the negative perk wouldn't matter as the only boss affected by it is K'ril. So I've kept those gizmos just in case.

And, as if I wasn't done wasting materials, I experimented with some other combinations of variable and stunning components. Hmm... maybe I should have done that part first... >_>

Got this on the 11th attempt. What does Mysterious even do?

http://puu.sh/q0aC2.jpg
http://puu.sh/q0aFq.png

13-Jul-2016 13:12:13 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2016 13:28:05 by DramaticHobo

Fish Kitten
Sep Member 2013

Fish Kitten

Posts: 1,199 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Re: Imp3/Dev3, etc.

If you're on a budget and have some patience, mjolnir's aren't horrible for Zammy comps.

It only takes a couple minutes to do the three required stops on each key cycle since you can practically teleport right on top of two of the three dig spots. Sixth circuit to get to the outpost, buy key, varrock lodestone run east, dig guthix, clan vex to clan camp few steps north, dig sara, ring of dueling run a few steps west to the lakes, dig zammy. Repeat ad nauseum.

I wasn't here for the first world event so I didn't want to break my warpriest set and leveling up subjugation gets old after awhile. The rate mjolnirs gave zammy comps (and less useful sara for that matter), is higher than I expected.

13-Jul-2016 17:42:50 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2016 17:43:37 by Fish Kitten

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do we know what targets are affected by the 3 'slayer' perks? Undead would be easy, anything salve amulet works on. But what about demon and dragon slayer? I feel like the latter works on every dragon including kbd and qbd, but that might not be true. Additionally, does demon slayer work on bosses like kril/furies? Hi

15-Jul-2016 08:04:29

Sotox
Dec Member 2022

Sotox

Posts: 3,038 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I believe demon slayer affects the same monsters that darklight works on:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Darklight

thus it doesn't have any effect on twins/kril. Alternatively, dragon slayer and dragonbane bolts should be the same too = works on every dragon.

15-Jul-2016 08:26:23

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was told demon slayer works on kril even though it supposedly shouldn't, so that's weird. If it doesn't work on either then demon slayer is completely useless for me as I have 200m slayer and summoning, all kalgerion titles, and also the ripper books so I never kill anything in that list..

Dragonbanes work on bosses, so if the perk does too that's really nice. Biting 2 with dragon slayer is not incredibly rare to get either (2 enhancing 3 direct) so I could even make and use it as needed.
Hi

15-Jul-2016 09:13:49

aSp
Jun Member 2022

aSp

Posts: 8,062 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Undead would be easy, anything salve amulet works on

Yup...seems to be exactly that.
If only Corp was considered Undead...but I digress.

Lathow said :
dragon slayer

It seems to be all dragons...although that is hardly a scientific analysis.

Lathow said :
does demon slayer work on bosses like kril/furies

Furies...no.
Kril - it feels like it does, but don't take that as definitive...it was on Greaters task and I had Geno and slayer helm so it may have been that.
Kalgerion - I hope but I have not seen a definitive answer anywhere, and have not been to test it myself.
Any other demon....yes

15-Jul-2016 09:14:49 - Last edited on 15-Jul-2016 09:18:29 by aSp

Sotox
Dec Member 2022

Sotox

Posts: 3,038 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fish Kitten said :
Re: Imp3/Dev3, etc.

If you're on a budget and have some patience, mjolnir's aren't horrible for Zammy comps.

It only takes a couple minutes to do the three required stops on each key cycle since you can practically teleport right on top of two of the three dig spots. Sixth circuit to get to the outpost, buy key, varrock lodestone run east, dig guthix, clan vex to clan camp few steps north, dig sara, ring of dueling run a few steps west to the lakes, dig zammy. Repeat ad nauseum.

I wasn't here for the first world event so I didn't want to break my warpriest set and leveling up subjugation gets old after awhile. The rate mjolnirs gave zammy comps (and less useful sara for that matter), is higher than I expected.

Thanks, it seems to be really fast, got 4 zam + 4 sara components from 13 runs so far, 1 run takes 1:30-1:40 min (make sure to use mobile perk).

15-Jul-2016 09:43:18

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top