Forums

HLF rule differences

Quick find code: 259-260-298-65953795

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do wish I could have been here in the HLF heyday... but I'm inefficient at this game so it took me 10 yrs to max ;/
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

01-Oct-2017 09:45:03

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2011 era does seem to be the sweet spot... Obviously us then-noobs had no idea what was going on in here but for some reason something about Castle Wars getting 100k posts in here sticks in my mind. It just seemed like a fun place that got more JMod interaction (whether it was being told things before they happened or being asked for feedback on things before they happened... IE Comp capes) than the rest of the RSOF.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

01-Oct-2017 14:04:10

emotions
Jun Member 2019

emotions

Posts: 14,380 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's nothing special about hlf. It just where (some )people with a false sense of entitlement congregate.

And following the rules aren't that hard anyway. Unless your aim is to cause a nuisance.
“We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one”

01-Oct-2017 20:24:51 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2017 04:35:58 by emotions

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well... too... its gotta mean that the mobile version of the game is gonna mandate real customer service gains, and the fake customer service badges and crowns wielded by player moderators will be rarer.

all runescape ever needed for risk management of their forums was a great big "don't sue us for what people write here" and then the games to get noticed, get deputized to do fake customer service, et al that all goes away.

like... most p mods stay off the VIP server, because theyre all in clans full of sycophants and cheapskates that wont pay for VIP access. Its usually true that in the absence of p mods that players just dont bother talking at all, but sometimes when they do its with a lot more free speech, and a lot less melodrama.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

02-Oct-2017 21:52:41

Quick find code: 259-260-298-65953795 Back to Top