Forums

HLF rule differences

Quick find code: 259-260-298-65953795

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Basically we don't have to deal with any arrogant forum mods flexing their banhammer. That's the only difference I suppose

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

30-Sep-2017 01:43:55

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not too sure about rules per se (I am new also new to the HLF, admittedly), but to me it seems that the HLF has gotten the "silliness" out of its system having had laxness for much longer and thus has a different environment/feel. OT in the regular forums is particularly wild at the moment. It's like people had all their spammy and LQ posts bottled up and now that the rules are laxed for them, they can't get it out of their systems quick enough. Now if you compare the HLF and the regular forums, the HLF seem calmer and more chillaxed. But I suppose that could also be because there's probably more older and/or mature-behaving people in the HLF.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

30-Sep-2017 09:48:34 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2017 09:50:20 by Post

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post said :
I'm not too sure about rules per se (I am new also new to the HLF, admittedly), but to me it seems that the HLF has gotten the "silliness" out of its system having had laxness for much longer and thus has a different environment/feel.

HLF is dead my dude. That's why it seems so chill. RSOF in general is pretty dead.

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•