Forums

any fire cape should work

Quick find code: 259-260-293-66030962

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can see where you're coming from, but the purpose of a lot of emote clues is to get you to buy/earn some obsolete and useless item, and there are no alternatives to that. If you need mithril platelegs you can't substitute with a plateskirt, or with a dragon variant, it has to be what it says. Or if you need a berserker ring you can't use the imbued version, it has to be that and only that item. While it would be nice if they changed it, you're honestly better off just spending 30 minutes on a new cape instead of waiting for weeks or even months to complete an emote clue. Hi

02-Aug-2018 22:57:55

Bentoki
Jan Member 2023

Bentoki

Posts: 846 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The double agent is looking out for a fire cape not a tokhaar-kal cape, he's not gonna see you doing an emote in the cape that isn't what he's looking for and go well I mean it looks pretty similar to what I'm looking for.

02-Aug-2018 23:19:47

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nah bullshit. the cosmetic override one is even "enhanced fire cape." that should work too.

obtain obscure item my ass. its a consolation prize for casual gamers who still have their five year old shit, but cant make time to play to make money for t92s. they do have time to be the tail wagging the dog and write in manipulative pity party whining about 'muh elf pants.'

ANY boater
ANY cavalier
ANY dragon mask

already how it is, so add

ANY defender
ANY fire cape

and I still wont do the fucking elf pants, so y'all can keep selling me costume skip tickets
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Aug-2018 14:09:32

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
nah bullshit. the cosmetic override one is even "enhanced fire cape." that should work too.

obtain obscure item my ass. its a consolation prize for casual gamers who still have their five year old shit, but cant make time to play to make money for t92s. they do have time to be the tail wagging the dog and write in manipulative pity party whining about 'muh elf pants.'

ANY boater
ANY cavalier
ANY dragon mask

already how it is, so add

ANY defender
ANY fire cape

and I still wont do the fucking elf pants, so y'all can keep selling me costume skip tickets

It is just pathetic that a person will claim they could not save a fire cape because they used to buy to do Kiln. Which, in my book is easier than Fight Cave because it allows summoning. In fact I aced Kiln first try because it is so easy. Fight Cave is still the bigger challenge in my book. Should of done several Fight Caves with Kuradel. As for money for T92 weapons. If you are that broke and are maxed you should quit because you are totally pathetic. I use what I use for posterity. Not because of wealth.

04-Aug-2018 21:18:13 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2018 21:19:59 by CaptKoloth

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so... I came back to report that I did go do jad again. dressed sloppy. brought wrong things. threw jad out like a bag of unwanted kittens over a bridge. barricade > jad.

that makes me sad. the kids will never know what it was like to brave that room in guthans and robin hood boots. so fuck you, but also thank you for being here pretending you can honk my dick, because that makes me mad again. I like being mad because I am the Mad Jackal and I had 3 million readers before runescape existed.

I did the right thing cleaning my bank, if thats what I did, and I think these days with barricade being greater than jad that low/medium players who can't quite get hard or elite clues much less master clues will find themselves more where I was at start like "aw man again?" so y'know... if you lack that much imagination... then... I mean... I'm glad the game is so accessible to players on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum?

Now lets imagine the game accessible with less needless frustrations for newer players.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Aug-2018 23:21:29

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
so... I came back to report that I did go do jad again. dressed sloppy. brought wrong things. threw jad out like a bag of unwanted kittens over a bridge. barricade > jad.

that makes me sad. the kids will never know what it was like to brave that room in guthans and robin hood boots. so fuck you, but also thank you for being here pretending you can honk my dick, because that makes me mad again. I like being mad because I am the Mad Jackal and I had 3 million readers before runescape existed.

I did the right thing cleaning my bank, if thats what I did, and I think these days with barricade being greater than jad that low/medium players who can't quite get hard or elite clues much less master clues will find themselves more where I was at start like "aw man again?" so y'know... if you lack that much imagination... then... I mean... I'm glad the game is so accessible to players on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum?

Now lets imagine the game accessible with less needless frustrations for newer players.

Hee hee hey I got you to do it. Yes it is pretty easy with maxed stats and the maxed EOC equipment of today. But nothing in EOC is really hard. They really should have a retro mode where they can temporarily adjust your stats to the average player of say 2007. That would be awesome. Btw, I beat Jad the first time as a level 99. Yes and some did it with a much lower CB level.

04-Aug-2018 23:32:33

Quick find code: 259-260-293-66030962 Back to Top