ELITE STACK
Mar Member 2014

ELITE STACK

Posts: 8,082 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
ELITE STACK said :
CaptKoloth said :
J R Kerr said :
nah bullshit. the cosmetic override one is even "enhanced fire cape." that should work too.

obtain obscure item my ass. its a consolation prize for casual gamers who still have their five year old shit, but cant make time to play to make money for t92s. they do have time to be the tail wagging the dog and write in manipulative pity party whining about 'muh elf pants.'

ANY boater
ANY cavalier
ANY dragon mask

already how it is, so add

ANY defender
ANY fire cape

and I still wont do the fucking elf pants, so y'all can keep selling me costume skip tickets

It is just pathetic that a person will claim they could not save a fire cape because they used to buy to do Kiln. Which, in my book is easier than Fight Cave because it allows summoning. In fact I aced Kiln first try because it is so easy. Fight Cave is still the bigger challenge in my book. Should of done several Fight Caves with Kuradel. As for money for T92 weapons. If you are that broke and are maxed you should quit because you are totally pathetic. I use what I use for posterity. Not because of wealth.

They are both easy. Fight caves is alot easier. What is the challenge of fight caves compared to fight kiln? Didn't know 1 jad was harder then 5 /s. With or without summoning they are both easy.

Summoning made Kiln easy. Fighting being done by a level 90 with retro gear in Fight Cave no summoning is harder than Kiln with maxed account, maxed gear and steel titan or pack yak. Which was what I was actually comparing.

I did kiln without summoning.
I need my blue charms back.

07-Aug-2018 03:13:11

Quick find code: 259-260-293-66030962 Back to Top