Champion Scroll Discussion v2

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725

Jonat
Nov Member 2007

Jonat

Posts: 2,754 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nope, still here !

Effigy, spirit gems, u name it, ive had it.....scrolls...not a sniff

Still the motherlode crystals are adding up nicely :)

Should really go and do some rl things in a sec...well maybe
One day i will think of something clever to write here.......This however is not that day

06-Jul-2014 14:38:19

ashwin 2

ashwin 2

Posts: 1,185 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Onto my last scroll, lessers. Seem to be getting 170-180k range xp/hour here (dual ccb, cannon). JW if anyone can tell me how much of that is actually lessers and how many are imps roughly? Not as if it matters, just wanted to estimate my kills per hour.

06-Jul-2014 16:36:55

Jonat
Nov Member 2007

Jonat

ashwin 2 said :
Onto my last scroll, lessers. Seem to be getting 170-180k range xp/hour here (dual ccb, cannon). JW if anyone can tell me how much of that is actually lessers and how many are imps roughly? Not as if it matters, just wanted to estimate my kills per hour.

I was dual melee in there as wanted the attack xp + cannon ofc

I reckon i was getting 3:1 lesser to imp ratio, but wasnt watching that closely !

gl on lesser
One day i will think of something clever to write here.......This however is not that day

06-Jul-2014 16:57:32

Darth
Dec Member 2021

Darth

Posts: 823 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jonat said :
ashwin 2 said :

I reckon i was getting 3:1 lesser to imp ratio, but wasnt watching that closely !

gl on lesser

I don't hope I'm getting that ratio.. I'm on 7.6k imps killed and no lesser scroll so far :(

06-Jul-2014 17:13:15

Jonat
Nov Member 2007

Jonat

Darth said :
Jonat said :
ashwin 2 said :

gl on lesser

I don't hope I'm getting that ratio.. I'm on 7.6k imps killed and no lesser scroll so far :(

Oh nasty, i was lucky and got my imp one in 2.5k but lessers took me about 12k

The 3:1 ratio was kills

gl in there :)

06-Jul-2014 17:15:09 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2014 17:21:55 by Jonat

Jonat
Nov Member 2007

Jonat

ashwin 2 said :
Thanks, that sounds about right, feels so shit wasting cballs on imps :p gl on your scrolls guys. Soon this pain will be over and Kalgerion demons will take their place!

Well you certainly know how to cheer people up !!!

Had sort of forgotten about the other 4 titles i need in there !

06-Jul-2014 17:23:07

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725 Back to Top