Forums

Champion Scroll Discussion v2

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725

Big Trev 8

Big Trev 8

Posts: 1,516 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sismann said :
Big Trev 8 said :
Spent about 10 hours or so killing Jogres.. Giving up on them for awhile, going to try for mummy.

Luckily i manage to get my Jogre scroll a day or two before they ruined cannons, it might be a good idea to hold off on Jogres until they fix cannons. Theres this one spider that your cannon targets occasionally and I imagine it'll end up dragging you out 5-10 spaces and make some of the jogres moonwalk away from your cannon's range.

Actually im using range for them, in the dungeon. So the cannon isn't broken there.

I managed to get mummy scroll. Back to Jogres!
Scrolls left: imp, skeleton, hobgoblin, banshee, ghoul, earth warrior, & jogre
­­
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skilled White Dragons
-
Skilling/PvM - Tier 7 cit - Fun - Community - Friendly

­­

Skilled White Dragons - Skilling/PvM - Tier 7 cit - Fun - Community - Friendly

10-May-2014 20:52:11

Sismann

Sismann

Posts: 342 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big Trev 8 said :
Sismann said :
Big Trev 8 said :
Spent about 10 hours or so killing Jogres.. Giving up on them for awhile, going to try for mummy.

Luckily i manage to get my Jogre scroll a day or two before they ruined cannons, it might be a good idea to hold off on Jogres until they fix cannons. Theres this one spider that your cannon targets occasionally and I imagine it'll end up dragging you out 5-10 spaces and make some of the jogres moonwalk away from your cannon's range.

It was broken anywhere that had a monster your cannon could attack causing it to moonwalk away from you, however this has already been fixed.

Actually im using range for them, in the dungeon. So the cannon isn't broken there.

I managed to get mummy scroll. Back to Jogres!
Scrolls left: imp, skeleton, hobgoblin, banshee, ghoul, earth warrior, & jogre
­­

Skilled White Dragons
-
Skilling/PvM - Tier 7 cit - Fun - Community - Friendly

­­

12-May-2014 05:44:10

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725 Back to Top