Forums

po farm change feedback

Quick find code: 259-260-161-66112778

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What's with the obsession with bikers and " patching other men " anyways?

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘
‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’
°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

29-Jul-2019 02:37:18 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2019 03:00:00 by Cyanid

Yurple
Jun Member 2018

Yurple

Posts: 1,578 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Copied from a previous thread that I've replied to:

"Breeding in non-breeding pens is 5 times less likely to succeed and 5 times slower, the current breeding rate remains the same in the breeding pen."

I agree that Jagex should NOT nerf the breeding rate in non-breeding pens; at least not to the degree (5 times less likely) that they are proposing.

I do however think that the XP rates at PoF are a little high and essentially discourages players from relying on traditional farming methods. That part of the update may bring some more stability to the internal economy and Farming experience rate gains.
Keep your account safe:

29-Jul-2019 07:25:19

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the canadian's fevered imaginings about my threats to him are not evident anywhere. His panic is strange. I have fought many bikers. Thats in many news items. I hate texas bikers who yell at little muslim girls with megaphones. I have some pictures of the day it all started. His leather men do -only- patch other men, and thats the best clue his disingenuine concern trolling post about feminism should be moved out of the RS discussion along with almost all the rest of his ironman spam that has NOTHING to do with this game making any money ever.

idk where to start. search your news for "armed bikers, muslim protest, texas" and I'm right there in the photos. I am the 6'5" 200 lbs bald guy with sunglasses. The foolish bikers parked their crotch rockets right next to my Chevelle. They all know me, and even moreso do they know me now because I have made their torment my second hobby. I never forgive any of them. I told them to leave kids alone, and it kinda seems to be working, but... now Texas is putting kids in cages, and its even more awful, so we're back to the drawing board I guess.

to the PO Farm change prompt:

I am trying to focus on the 5x more likely to breed shiny part of it, like maybe they meant to help people with EIEIO and thats fine, but... the rest of the news item still sounds like they mean to mess up the flow and use of the beans which... I need for two things. not just the one.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

29-Jul-2019 16:12:14

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
the canadian's fevered imaginings about my threats to him are not evident anywhere. His panic is strange. I have fought many bikers. Thats in many news items. I hate texas bikers who yell at little muslim girls with megaphones. I have some pictures of the day it all started. His leather men do -only- patch other men, and thats the best clue his disingenuine concern trolling post about feminism should be moved out of the RS discussion along with almost all the rest of his ironman spam that has NOTHING to do with this game making any money ever.

idk where to start. search your news for "armed bikers, muslim protest, texas" and I'm right there in the photos. I am the 6'5" 200 lbs bald guy with sunglasses. The foolish bikers parked their crotch rockets right next to my Chevelle. They all know me, and even moreso do they know me now because I have made their torment my second hobby. I never forgive any of them. I told them to leave kids alone, and it kinda seems to be working, but... now Texas is putting kids in cages, and its even more awful, so we're back to the drawing board I guess.

to the PO Farm change prompt:

I am trying to focus on the 5x more likely to breed shiny part of it, like maybe they meant to help people with EIEIO and thats fine, but... the rest of the news item still sounds like they mean to mess up the flow and use of the beans which... I need for two things. not just the one.

imagine thinking everyone acts like texans. you're so lost it's hilarious. not everyones racist like your state, might want to get out more
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

29-Jul-2019 16:28:09

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Houston is the #1 most diverse city in America, and Dallas is in the top 10.

Canada maintains weird mythology that they seem like France to England, but y'all look like Northern Ireland to the english. Yer like 95% "white" homogenized, eat bland saltless food, moose meat lasagna, and pour gravy on fries. All rather... well... lets just say Canada aint a popular tourist destination.

Or y'know... on prompt about Farming... we got most of that here. The parts that aint fantasy anyways. Even the spiders. Boy howdy do we have big bird eating spiders. I am pretty sure Canada aint got no such thing.

Recently in my neighborhood I saw these things:
1. a gold eagle eating a bluejay with a huge flock of angry bluejays after him (gold eagles are really big like turkeys)
2. a turkey vulture (not at all as big as a turkey)
3. couple barn owls on my porch at night who hunt the roof rats
4. dozens of opossum always walkin thru makin the dogs bark
oh yeah and the air is a constant buzz of cicadas. I love those things. theyre great.

So anyways... I do know about diversity, I think runescape could use more it, and a lot less of the homogenizing "play more like _ _ _ _" lists that they keep making. I cant believe I had to go get a chompy hatsie like his. I dont want one. I do also know a little somethin about farming cause we have real seasons here.

It aint just 3 months you can ride yer bike and then 9 months of cabin fever. Hey why aint you ridin right now? You slip and get laid up?

beware moose taint
https://www.businessinsider.com/ikea-pulls-pork-tainted-moose-lasagna-2013-4
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

29-Jul-2019 16:43:04 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2019 16:45:03 by J R Kerr

Quick find code: 259-260-161-66112778 Back to Top