Quick find code: 259-260-156-66041336

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so atm I have most of the upgrades bought with beans
only missing multitrait large paddock rn

small pens tier 2 perks 10% breed up
w/ 2 elder relleka sparkling pair to mate later (they also have cool 2nd traits - I bought on w2)

medium pens idk perk yet
w/ 2 baby zygo goin ado meh traits. sellin for beans next time.
1 adult zygo genetic mutation female. hope this turns elder for me.

large pens no perk yet but will be the one to get clues from farm runs (not effigies)
w/ adult frem yak male
studly
100% happy, baby spirit yak female good trait (I forget which)

breeding pens
male
studly
100% happy male gloomshroom zygo
female
studly
100% happy female glomshroom zygo

and season set to spring, but I can't help but wonder if fungus prefer mating in fall.
wikia been changing what my rate of success is from 10% chance ea 18 hrs makin me think its 180 hrs to breed, and now sayin its 50% chance with max 40 hrs. idk man. I do have the 10% from rabbits, 10% from studly, and 7% from master farmer set, so I should get somethin... and I did see world 2 guy with a zanarian zygomite already so hopes are high.

wikia also sayin they dont know how long it takes to make an elder zygo, and we have to have at least one elder to activate the totem perks, right? sigh.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

08-Sep-2018 14:30:15 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2018 14:40:06 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I notice oddity too that you can only feed sweet honey to baby zygo, but they seem to all snap to max attractiveness at adolescence and then won't eat any more. Not sure if thats intended.

I can testify that delicious honey seems to be feedable to any age any of the animals above.

Does that funny multiplier place that we used to go multiply our unicorn horns work for any of the flowers like marigolds? Theyre streeting for 75k, and the delicious honey is 150-200k ish, so you can put $9m of marigolds into hives, wait 24 hrs, and flip for $18m this week and next. In theory.

Do ents double pick flowers? I hate to forfeit my white lilies. Sigh.
Do wolpertingers still just double berry picking?
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

08-Sep-2018 14:46:51

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for guide. Good start up. Got my zygomites finally breeding so should be getting comp req done soon now.

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

09-Sep-2018 03:32:21

Droid Wolff
Mar Member 2014

Droid Wolff

Posts: 283 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right, so the issues that I have for now is simply: Are zygo's the best for beans? If they are, would it be better to just buy a pair and let them sit and breed and so forth?

Also, what's needed for comp? Just the music tracks from the seasonalizer, right?
Welcome to the Halls of the True
Slayer Masters
!

19-Sep-2018 18:58:55

Quick find code: 259-260-156-66041336 Back to Top