Forums

How to P.O.F.

Quick find code: 259-260-156-66041336

Lithuanian
Apr Member 2014

Lithuanian

Posts: 2,913 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This seems like a lot of work for little beans. But it definitely works.

What I think is easier is to plant mushrooms in the 2 farming patches available (additionally grind arc farming if you want to invest some time) , get 2 zygomites, hope it's a male and female, if you get 2 male/female just trade with another player for the one you need (there's discord for that and (maybe) even fc). Put them in pen (remove any other animal from pens), dismiss trader. Next day you'll have zygomite trader and can start breeding zygos. They sell for 800-1k beans each
Success
consists of going from
failure
to
failure
without loss of
enthusiasm

5.6b xp [x] Moa [x] Mqc [x] Trim [x] Boss/Slay Logs [x] Max Runescore [x]

04-Sep-2018 13:49:14 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2018 13:50:06 by Lithuanian

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you're not wrong, but they need to hear this more as feedback that makes them change the minimum time we're without our familiar combat gear and wanting to keep grinding elite dungeons after 3 days sojourn at dxp to future proof ourselves against long spells without comp.

it seems like an intended minimum of 30 days to recomp and that sucks. there are long spells where my making irl time to play is totally fruitless. nothing I could do to make progress in beans. not enough buyers. angering penalties for accidentally allowing teens to become adult or elder.

myfi lied about buying 11 rabbits and vanished after buying 9.
day 2 was a werewolf buying sheep and lady buying chickens, and I sold all teens to them, so I broke 1k beans and got blueprint so I am on my merry way to making master farmer gear to get 77% for elders, but even that
NEEDS WORK
and I should get random events like deep sea platform or something with opportunities to earn beans somehow for time spent at the farm doing things like shoveling green manure (which I empty because it dissolves your bucket at compost heap and I cba buy more buckets)
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Sep-2018 14:55:30

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

and holy shit lithuanian mafia ftw. 1k beans for zygomites? god damn it. thanks.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Sep-2018 14:59:44

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

and that means
ushabti
and putting six zygo in your player owned pyramid to slay is mission critical since frags for master farmer we don't need, hunh?

if thats true spread word so there aren't cannons or whatever on every world at zanaris?

is that how we get the zanarian zygos? slay those fairy ones? the arc ones are from picking log, right?

04-Sep-2018 15:08:12

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

and if jmod needs to say "no you can't gain unchecked from player owned slayer dungeon the same way you cant get soul for ushabti" then please for the love of all the gods at once say so somewhere asap.

04-Sep-2018 15:10:02

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

will arc zygo come from log on player owned island, or does it have to be uncharted like with orokami mask collecting? I did get all of the orokami masks. hope getting zygo isn't that long a campaign.

04-Sep-2018 15:13:08

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

also true, I bet, since lack of synergy between teams... that dragons instanced in ed2 dragonkin lab
SHOULD
drop unchecked dragon eggs, and that they don't yet. I am really not even going to find out if cannons are on every dragon mob on every world. I bet they are. They should sell, even at 70% for elder, for enough to recomp in one day buying the 5k bean music machine part... or at least by that third day (where is a citation for large animal sellers every third day?).

04-Sep-2018 15:29:42

Quick find code: 259-260-156-66041336 Back to Top