Forums

How to P.O.F.

Quick find code: 259-260-156-66041336

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
why does QBD drop untradeable dragon young?

I mean hooray for gains from instanced things, but... I'd be happy to make some noobs rich if they helped me recomp faster.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Sep-2018 15:47:43

Gulielmus

Gulielmus

Posts: 442 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So for those wondering. This guide was just meant to be the cheap way or how to build up for low-level farm which really isn't too much of a problem for HLF. My method has been getting zygomites on uncharted islands from the mushroom clusters. They have an adolescent sale price of 850 ea. I've averaged one zygomite every 2-3 hours. I've been using the defaults in the other pens because I got burnt out trying to get dragons and cba to pay or grind for them. I will use zygoes for the majority of my beans.

04-Sep-2018 16:25:30

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

yeah speaking of
TOTEMS
should there not be a golden god of mushrooms, or brassica totem, to lure zygo to your poi log? It feels like they have better rate on uncharteds than on poi.

my poi real pretty with decorations... now let them do something?
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Sep-2018 17:05:44

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

next rs video we need is "pickin the log, pickin the log!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

04-Sep-2018 17:07:38

Lithuanian
Apr Member 2014

Lithuanian

Posts: 2,913 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
and that means
ushabti
and putting six zygo in your player owned pyramid to slay is mission critical since frags for master farmer we don't need, hunh?

if thats true spread word so there aren't cannons or whatever on every world at zanaris?

is that how we get the zanarian zygos? slay those fairy ones? the arc ones are from picking log, right?

These don't drop the animals, because according to jmod the zygomite monsters are infected or something, the only way I know of getting them is from arc farming, mushroom farming and breeding (2 different species might produce a new one)
Success
consists of going from
failure
to
failure
without loss of
enthusiasm

5.6b xp [x] Moa [x] Mqc [x] Trim [x] Boss/Slay Logs [x] Max Runescore [x]

04-Sep-2018 17:15:00

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

possibly helpful mea culpa: I bought 12 gloom zygo cause medium buyer might buy 10 and leave me 2 to breed, right? well... I only have the one medium paddock, and gloom zygo take 18 hrs to turn from baby to teen, so... I put 4 babies in breeding pen, 4 babies in my medium pen, and the checked babies leftover I have no paddock for are actually tradeable, so I gave em to a raids buddy and he is now pickin logs to get more and trade me back for me but meanwhile is makin progress.

kinda cool. I guess that means adult and elder are tradeable player to player too.

in future this might mean a bad ass farmer with multitrait unlocked can have like...
lucky, studly, etc good perks visible on good baby and trade you that for more than ge would necessarily allow?

04-Sep-2018 20:07:24

Szwagier
Jun Member 2014

Szwagier

Posts: 140 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone know if killing black dragons in player owned dungeon causes decreased chance to get unchecked egg? I've heard (bot sure if true tho) about people getting like couple of eggs within few hours and here I am with almost 6k black dragons killed and only 1 egg. Basically it would be about all monsters in p.o.d. eg. to farm dragon eggs.
"There is Yakamaru in his pants and he is drenching it" - Szwagier, 2015, day before obtaining the Daredevil tittle,

Just kidding, Yakamaru is in my pants

04-Sep-2018 22:11:42

Gulielmus

Gulielmus

Posts: 442 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Szwagier said :
Anyone know if killing black dragons in player owned dungeon causes decreased chance to get unchecked egg? I've heard (bot sure if true tho) about people getting like couple of eggs within few hours and here I am with almost 6k black dragons killed and only 1 egg. Basically it would be about all monsters in p.o.d. eg. to farm dragon eggs.

Just bad rng my friend. I know people that got eggs in less than 1k kills. Those who still haven't gotten any in 6k kills like yourself. They are meant to be rare since once you get them breeding you have an infinite source. Mod Rowley said they were potentially revealing a lot of drop rates this week and I wouldn't be surprised if it was absurdly high. Added note: Drop rate for zygomites from uncharted island mushroom clusters is 1/400.

05-Sep-2018 10:41:40

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

yeah I think the best advice for re-compers is to tell em

1. do tutorial
2. go to arc w/ 1k supplies and pick logs for 3 solid days
3. collect 54k frags for master farmer and make
4. collect 6 zygo unchecked
5. plant and wait 18 hrs
6. sell 6 ado zygo for 5k+ bean
7. buy wheel, play music
8. put on full master farmer set and comp and defy anyone who says you bought your comp back

that shouldn't cost anybody any money, and after that go do the frag free grinds for spirit yak or dragon eggs, or dont even think about it, but play normal game and let there be surprises related to po farm over the next year or so.

I am at place now contemplating that I leave yaks and roosters in pens with totem based perks. Not sure what all I am gonna do, and no idea what zygo totem perks are gonna be. I dont really need dragon or chin perks.

06-Sep-2018 18:43:07

Quick find code: 259-260-156-66041336 Back to Top