Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
The servers has been so crap today. The recent rollback just saved my gear. I was afraid I had to sell off to buy more gear. Not going to risk any more after that lucky break.

I'm logging off. I'm going on a beach trip tomorrow for 5 days. See y'all on Monday.

Servers better be sorted by the time I go fight Vorago again.

Good Riddance.

Bye everyone.

04-Jul-2013 01:41:29

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope this is a wake up call to jagex that they need to upgrade their servers just like they've upgraded the rest of the game. You can't stay with the current providers forever, it's just not going to work.

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

04-Jul-2013 01:44:56

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
I hope this is a wake up call to jagex that they need to upgrade their servers just like they've upgraded the rest of the game. You can't stay with the current providers forever, it's just not going to work.

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

Yeah...and work out grave/death system ASAP before it happens again, even though it's too late for that for some people who have already lost stuff

04-Jul-2013 01:46:02

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Today is a nightmare.

I couldn't even freakin' slay properly because my abilities wouldn't activate, so I just bashing the NPCs with auto attacks half the time..

04-Jul-2013 01:55:44 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2013 01:55:59 by Singularity

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top