Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

03-Jul-2013 21:26:21 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2013 21:26:37 by Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Lifer said :
Vorago has been killed at least twice now.

Woox and Dardan got trim. Sigh.

That was what my post was, a picture of the first kill

Edited it out though because they said don't leak, even though it was posted to reddit a few minutes later
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

03-Jul-2013 22:11:42

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Joep said :
Which is when he posted^
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

03-Jul-2013 22:31:54

Trip180

Trip180

Posts: 16,702 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Vorago has been killed at least twice now.

Woox and Dardan got trim. Sigh.
Nice! So, I assume the server crashing bug has been fixed now.
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

03-Jul-2013 22:47:39

Buckus_Pvm

Buckus_Pvm

Posts: 4,838 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://puu.sh/xVDl

As confirmed by a JMOD above. Multilogging on two, three, or several characters at one time IS allowed. So long as the said characters DO NOT interact with EACHOTHER.

Thank you guys for helping me find out the above information.

I am now wondering, as I have heard various different explanations about autotyping.
Please respond to these questions.

1. Is auto-typing against the rules?

2. (if no to 1) Are there certain stipulations that allow it? ) (I.e no spamming/etc)

03-Jul-2013 23:14:06

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top