Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Trip180

Trip180

Posts: 16,702 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glad I've been too lazy to make an attempt yet.

Not sure I'll have time this weekend either, lol. But Vorago sounds like a boss I'll fight.
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

04-Jul-2013 05:05:48

Trip180

Trip180

The rollback imo is unfair. For the most part those who died were at Vorago, and it's new content. New content = dangerous. I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

04-Jul-2013 05:06:59

Trip180

Trip180

Singularity said :
I hope this is a wake up call to jagex that they need to upgrade their servers just like they've upgraded the rest of the game. You can't stay with the current providers forever, it's just not going to work.

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

Yea, really. I don't care an iota for graphics and music. But servers should be priority number 1, above all else.
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

04-Jul-2013 05:08:32

Hello Mr Fro

Hello Mr Fro

Posts: 2,670 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jetthewyvern said :
Well...

3 times the usual people on HLF today, prolly cause of the boss. Wonder how many "requesting jmod help threads" were made today that I'll have to record.

"ROLLBACK NOW FAGEX"
threads at an all time high - Aswell as dardan hate threads.
--
hola

04-Jul-2013 06:49:19

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Michael Jackson played rs ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

04-Jul-2013 12:52:40

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top