Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Duw

Duw

Posts: 3,521 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sigh... now you're just being naive at best. You're not bettering mankind by posting on a RS forum site where the thread is about General Topics. What are you going to do? Tell a minority of people who watch sports and play rs that they need to stop watching sports? Yeah, that'll better mankind. (In case I need to break it down for you, I'm being extremely sarcastic). So, I will say this again, this is for your entertainment, to suffice your pleasures of feeling pretentious, thus a hedonistic approach. Do not argue with this, this is now a settled and mute point.

... You were trying to take control of a discussion on a General Topic Lounge, monopolizing, in the loose sense is to take exclusive possession or control of something, in this case, the entirety of the discussion was at stake.

...You're writing PARAGRAPHS about why sports are bad, and refuse to neither enlighten us on why nor keep an open mind on the opposition's argument... Bigot.

Also (I'm guessing) your hatred of sports are misguided, you should be hating capitalism, and sports entertainment is the embodiment of capitalism as with every other industry in America.
Rain Drop

20-Jun-2014 07:11:44

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dodo said :
Nyu said :
Dodo said :
Who wants to see my fedora collection?

Depends if they actual fedoras or just trilbies.
I have some of each! Would you like to compare our collections? Maybe form a trade or something!

Sorry, I'm only interested in berets.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

20-Jun-2014 07:22:20

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top