Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Basically forever and a year.

I personally don't count "timeless" reqs that have minimal time input but take X amount of time to get. Like reach Shield in Ports or complete all the Court Cases.

http://a.pomf.se/lzgqoh.png

300/401 MA rank (9 hours) | Rank 4 / Rank 1 Esteem (110 hours)
10 Strange Rock Weeks left | Cases: http://a.pomf.se/bsdani.png
18% to Shield | 61/63 stories (1 of 3 trios done, missing last voyage for 2 trios)

Saving Rise of the Six for last. But doing all the others before I go play Castle Wars. I intend to do 5,000 games as per the original trim requirement for the Professional Cape unlock.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

20-May-2014 06:02:28 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 06:15:14 by Nyu

Saczva

Saczva

Posts: 55,759 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
In regards to multilogging just use your common sense, If you're playing 4 accounts at once with the sole purpose of generating money to feed another account you will probably lose all of them. If you've created a pure and you want to provide it with some starter items you'll probably be fine.
If anyone is multi-logging and transferring wealth, this will attract our suspicion, and the accounts involved will be investigated. If there is nothing untoward in how that wealth was generated, then we will take no action
If a player has earned the wealth legitimately, and is trading the wealth legitimately, it's up to them what they do with it. People did it before I made the post, people will do it after - it's part of the modern game.

Sigh, I knew the waters would only get muddier.
~ Alexandros Megalos ~ Alexander III of House Argead ~ Alexander the Great ! ~

20-May-2014 08:22:15 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 08:26:03 by Saczva

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saczva said :
In regards to multilogging just use your common sense, If you're playing 4 accounts at once with the sole purpose of generating money to feed another account you will probably lose all of them. If you've created a pure and you want to provide it with some starter items you'll probably be fine.
If anyone is multi-logging and transferring wealth, this will attract our suspicion, and the accounts involved will be investigated. If there is nothing untoward in how that wealth was generated, then we will take no action
If a player has earned the wealth legitimately, and is trading the wealth legitimately, it's up to them what they do with it. People did it before I made the post, people will do it after - it's part of the modern game.

Sigh, I knew the waters would only get muddier.

I like John C's stance >:c
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

20-May-2014 10:48:49

Saczva

Saczva

Posts: 55,759 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :

I like John C's stance >:c

Seems like Balance is right and John C is wrong.

I'm not going to be drawn into answering every individual question because it'll take far too long.

The answer to pretty much everything, though, is that you can log into more than one account at a time. Provided you do not break any rules whilst doing so, then we will not penalise players . With that said, we hope that everyone plays within the spirit of the game.
~ Alexandros Megalos ~ Alexander III of House Argead ~ Alexander the Great ! ~

20-May-2014 10:59:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top