HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
Keighlea said :
Toastcrumbs said :
Range has a 50/50 chance of a decent hit in my opinion... It's either good, or it's bad.

Magic I haven't seen damage of, nor melee. The healing crystal is really nice though :)

The healing crystal does look nice :)

Next question!!

Are nightmare Muspahs worth using? I can't find any actual numbers on how much extra energy/enriched memories they give

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify (:
­­­­

I been using them just for the extra afk when working towards 20m div.

Afk newb!! I just bought some for like 37k each, they seem nice :)

­­­­
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

20-May-2014 05:02:41

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Jmod posts confirmation against what a rule stats, then later mentions the spirit of fair play. Hmm...can't really be mad at your lack of knowledge when Jmods lack it entirely.

There's been a few Jmods through the years that contradict rules, so I think they're either misinformed or they don't want to change the rules because they provide guidance and safety

One of the contradictions was Mat K saying account sharing isn't so much an issue with Jagex (except in extreme circumstances) as it is for the player's safety... So if he was accurate with that, other rules may follow.

Zamorak83432 said :
Just noticed that chronicles are worth it to turn in now.

10k xp :o

Yup :) And those elder ones can be turned in for exp in any skill

­­­­
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

20-May-2014 05:37:47

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One more trim req down.
http://a.pomf.se/pkxtnc.png

Time to start Slaying.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

20-May-2014 05:39:53

Saczva

Saczva

Posts: 55,759 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anti Bit said :
So.... Is it okay for people to multi-log now then, or do we just not trust that confirmation?

Don't be mad at my lack of knowledge pls, been at work all day. D:

Who could be mad at you when Jmods will, within a very short space of time, state that no form of account interaction from multi logging is allowed and that even famous players will be punished when caught, followed by the same Jmod stating that multi logging is totally fine and not punished at all (While leaving the rules unchanged and still reinforcing the old message) unless it involves RWT.

I mean, can they really not just make a clear decision and relay it to all the Jmods then make it 100% clear to us without appearing to make endless contradictions that only muddy the waters even more..
~ Alexandros Megalos ~ Alexander III of House Argead ~ Alexander the Great ! ~

20-May-2014 05:56:32 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 05:58:53 by Saczva

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top