Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Saczva said :
Original message details are unavailable.
In regards to multilogging just use your common sense, If you're playing 4 accounts at once with the sole purpose of generating money to feed another account you will probably lose all of them. If you've created a pure and you want to provide it with some starter items you'll probably be fine.
If anyone is multi-logging and transferring wealth, this will attract our suspicion, and the accounts involved will be investigated. If there is nothing untoward in how that wealth was generated, then we will take no action
If a player has earned the wealth legitimately, and is trading the wealth legitimately, it's up to them what they do with it. People did it before I made the post, people will do it after - it's part of the modern game.

Sigh, I knew the waters would only get muddier.

I like John C's stance >:c

Ugh. I still don't know if I can multilog to start minigames and quit to finish them earlier xD

20-May-2014 11:06:37

Saczva

Saczva

Posts: 55,759 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Why would Balance be any more right than another Mod?

If anyone is multi-logging and transferring wealth, this will attract our suspicion, and the accounts involved will be investigated. If there is nothing untoward in how that wealth was generated, then we will take no action – if, however, any of the wealth was generated through any rule breaking activity (e.g. gold farming, botting, RWT), then we will take action against all accounts involved.

My post was posted with the approval of the Player Support team. As I clearly stated, the rule still exists, but we apply it with a common sense approach.[

Presumably they all back what he's said and therefore it's valid however vague it's been so far
~ Alexandros Megalos ~ Alexander III of House Argead ~ Alexander the Great ! ~

20-May-2014 11:08:28 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 11:16:28 by Saczva

Saczva

Saczva

Posts: 55,759 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People were asking over and over and Balance merely said:
I'm not going to be drawn into answering every individual question because it'll take far too long.

The answer to pretty much everything, though, is that you can log into more than one account at a time. Provided you do not break any rules whilst doing so, then we will not penalise players . With that said, we hope that everyone plays within the spirit of the game.

So presumably multi logging to train 2 different skills would be absolutely fine and 2 accounts playing a minigame together is probably fine from what I can see.

It really is frustrating to get such vague answers that don't address the myriad questions people have over the detail.
~ Alexandros Megalos ~ Alexander III of House Argead ~ Alexander the Great ! ~

20-May-2014 11:17:48 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 11:18:34 by Saczva

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top