Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
HyunA said :
Agumon said :
???

It's abusing game mechanics for purposes that were not intended in order to gain an advantage for oneself.

Punish them all.

Does that mean my Nex solo at 115 cb wasbug abuse with dreadnips on cruor (to make it die of poison to skip soloing blood phase) and 5 crystal bows safespotting her so she'd never hit me pre eoc?

Sure, let's follow your petty logic. I must be bug abusing if I fletch broads inbetween trader stuns then? They're different and if you can't see the contrast, I'm not interested in continuing this discussion with someone who is most likely blinded by their own involvement in the bug.

How is fletching broads between dwarf trader stuns remotely related to bug abuse?

And how is Soloing Nex illegit different? I got 275 Onyx Bolt drops which shouldn't have entered the game. Imagine if that was a Nex item back in the day and I got it? It's not fair but Jagex have tolerated it and said it was their mistake.

Mfw I logged onto the PC to start replying.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 05:15:26

HyunA

HyunA

Singularity said :
HyunA said :
Singularity said :
Is anyone here a master of DPSing with ability Queuing on? I have never used this feature and apparently it's even better DPS if used right and I want to learn.

So, how is this Queuing perfected? Please, and thank you.

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

I thought you click the abilities you want to queue and it will use it for you when ready?

I don't know - that's why I'm asking. :P

I thought there was some "special thing" to it since some people say to practice on things so you don't "mess up"

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb-WwUsYRSE

Idk if it relates but first thing I saw someone like on mai newsfeed.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 05:16:49

HyunA

HyunA

Morgan said :
Toxic level is rising.

I'm not intentionally making it rise. I'm just saying two wrongs don't make a right.

Both players and Jagex made wrongs. The only way to put it right is however Jagex decide to resolve the issue. It's not even down to me so I see no reason to continue this conversation anymore.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 05:19:13

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No. you're saying two wrongs means the third wrong shouldn't be punished. 181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

11-May-2014 05:20:03

HyunA

HyunA

I said I didn't care if people get banned. But if they did get banned then I think it's stupid compared to the level of severity of the past "bugs" this game had which were way worse and game breaking then some silly points dupe which gets a silly comp req out the way.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 05:29:39

HyunA

HyunA

As much as I don't get along with this guy. Maybe this will open your eyes a bit more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHakEshX2Zg

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 05:31:14

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nyu said :
No. you're saying two wrongs means the third wrong shouldn't be punished.

^
HyunA said :
Agumon said :
HyunA said :
Agumon said :
???

It's abusing game mechanics for purposes that were not intended in order to gain an advantage for oneself.

Punish them all.

Does that mean my Nex solo at 115 cb wasbug abuse with dreadnips on cruor (to make it die of poison to skip soloing blood phase) and 5 crystal bows safespotting her so she'd never hit me pre eoc?

Sure, let's follow your petty logic. I must be bug abusing if I fletch broads inbetween trader stuns then? They're different and if you can't see the contrast, I'm not interested in continuing this discussion with someone who is most likely blinded by their own involvement in the bug.

How is fletching broads between dwarf trader stuns remotely related to bug abuse?

And how is Soloing Nex illegit different? I got 275 Onyx Bolt drops which shouldn't have entered the game. Imagine if that was a Nex item back in the day and I got it? It's not fair but Jagex have tolerated it and said it was their mistake.

That must be a bad example then. I did not play for 4 years, including the intro of nex up to some point in eoc, so I pawned it off as something that was not patched later on. If it was patched, and unfair as you claim, people should have been punished. But again, I did not play during that time.
soon™

11-May-2014 05:33:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top