Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
???

It's abusing game mechanics for purposes that were not intended in order to gain an advantage for oneself.

Punish them all.

Does that mean my Nex solo at 115 cb wasbug abuse with dreadnips on cruor (to make it die of poison to skip soloing blood phase) and 5 crystal bows safespotting her so she'd never hit me pre eoc?
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 05:03:25

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
People who smuggled out primal armour in rs3 weren't banned. (more severe)

People who smuggled Dg pot boosts weren't banned (more severe)

People who smuggled out Dg keys and sold them weren't banned (not as severe)

People who duped gp with the first crucible bug weren't banned (severe) only the second people were banned because they duped maxcash. The first people only got their bounty fee returned many times.

The people who xlog from stakes weren't banned (more severe)

The people who abuse stalls and glitch stakes weren't banned (more severe)

The people who abused the c war timers weren't banned. (more severe)

What is so severe about runespan points that breaks the game in a detrimental way other than devaluement of a trim particle on a cape?

You act as if something is okay if worse bugs have taken place. Jagex fails time and time again when it comes to punishing others. It does not make it acceptable.
soon™

11-May-2014 05:04:40

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is anyone here a master of DPSing with ability Queuing on? I have never used this feature and apparently it's even better DPS if used right and I want to learn.

So, how is this Queuing perfected? Please, and thank you.

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

11-May-2014 05:06:31

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
Agumon said :
???

It's abusing game mechanics for purposes that were not intended in order to gain an advantage for oneself.

Punish them all.

Does that mean my Nex solo at 115 cb wasbug abuse with dreadnips on cruor (to make it die of poison to skip soloing blood phase) and 5 crystal bows safespotting her so she'd never hit me pre eoc?

Sure, let's follow your petty logic. I must be bug abusing if I fletch broads inbetween trader stuns then? They're different and if you can't see the contrast, I'm not interested in continuing this discussion with someone who is most likely blinded by their own involvement in the bug.
soon™

11-May-2014 05:08:03

HyunA

HyunA

Singularity said :
Is anyone here a master of DPSing with ability Queuing on? I have never used this feature and apparently it's even better DPS if used right and I want to learn.

- THERA

I thought you click the abilities you want to queue and it will use it for you when ready?
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 05:08:13

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
Singularity said :

- THERA

I thought you click the abilities you want to queue and it will use it for you when ready?

I don't know - that's why I'm asking. :P

I thought there was some "special thing" to it since some people say to practice on things so you don't "mess up"

- THERA

11-May-2014 05:09:34

HyunA

HyunA

Nyu said :
HyunA said :
Fatrekd said :
Don't sleep!!

Hello everyone, how are u doing today?

I didn't. I replied to people who think runespan points dupe was bug abuse. Common sense would surely raise alarm bells here.

>Double runespan points
>Claims runes
>If you leave runes turn to points
>Make sure they dont leave with double.

If that wasn't rectified at the start. how is it a bug if this is the first thing people knew to take advantage of? Everyone knows leaving runespan saves your points. Bug abusers would laugh in your face if you considered the points thing a bug. This is literally rock bottom of the bug abuse scale. Even below graphical bug abuse. Its not like gp was duped or items were smuggled.

Idc if they get banned. But its stupid of people to want them to be banned when Jagex is the one at fault.

Yea, t's stupid to ban bug abuse when 100% of all bug abuse is Jagex's fault to begin with for having shitty code and overlooking things!

Oh wait... why the fuck is it against the rules then if it isn't bannable? Your logic doesn't hold through for why the rule is in place.

http://a.pomf.se/gxocxs.png

Runespan was an ERROR. A bug that was EXPLOITED. Everyone who used it KNEW it was an exploitation. They should be punished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDhxOQy3D0Y

No one banned for this? This ruined the eco? Think a bunch of people are going to be banned duping points for a trim comp req lmfao?

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,