HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
Seeker said :
http://i.gyazo.com/d9674e23c2aee3a13311e32d31159aa5.png

4 hours away if I manage to wake up, else 18 hours probably D:

Night!

so jelly :>

I am too. Not even halfway but eh oh well! Gz Sikeh!

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 02:25:10

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gwynrwyn said :
Sikr, why don't you just mine for the last hour? :p

ELITE
skillers don't waste time for anything
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

11-May-2014 02:26:19 - Last edited on 11-May-2014 02:26:47 by Was Zeus

HyunA

HyunA

http://puu.sh/8HrEd

Took peoples advice on wand selling.

Free 17m! :3

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 02:47:24

HyunA

HyunA

Fatrekd said :
Don't sleep!!

Hello everyone, how are u doing today?

I didn't. I replied to people who think runespan points dupe was bug abuse. Common sense would surely raise alarm bells here.

>Double runespan points
>Claims runes
>If you leave runes turn to points
>Make sure they dont leave with double.

If that wasn't rectified at the start. how is it a bug if this is the first thing people knew to take advantage of? Everyone knows leaving runespan saves your points. Bug abusers would laugh in your face if you considered the points thing a bug. This is literally rock bottom of the bug abuse scale. Even below graphical bug abuse. Its not like gp was duped or items were smuggled.

Idc if they get banned. But its stupid of people to want them to be banned when Jagex is the one at fault.
@HyunAOP

11-May-2014 04:38:09

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
Fatrekd said :
Don't sleep!!

Hello everyone, how are u doing today?

I didn't. I replied to people who think runespan points dupe was bug abuse. Common sense would surely raise alarm bells here.

>Double runespan points
>Claims runes
>If you leave runes turn to points
>Make sure they dont leave with double.

If that wasn't rectified at the start. how is it a bug if this is the first thing people knew to take advantage of? Everyone knows leaving runespan saves your points. Bug abusers would laugh in your face if you considered the points thing a bug. This is literally rock bottom of the bug abuse scale. Even below graphical bug abuse. Its not like gp was duped or items were smuggled.

Idc if they get banned. But its stupid of people to want them to be banned when Jagex is the one at fault.

Yea, t's stupid to ban bug abuse when 100% of all bug abuse is Jagex's fault to begin with for having shitty code and overlooking things!

Oh wait... why the fuck is it against the rules then if it isn't bannable? Your logic doesn't hold through for why the rule is in place.

http://a.pomf.se/gxocxs.png

Runespan was an ERROR. A bug that was EXPLOITED. Everyone who used it KNEW it was an exploitation. They should be punished.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

11-May-2014 04:50:41 - Last edited on 11-May-2014 04:52:43 by Nyu

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top