Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
This thread is aiming to get the highest post count for a thread!@
What's highest? :P

Lauri El said :
Morgan said :
We are suffering from Nex withdrawal symptoms. We are hallucinating now. Just... just listen to RWH...

You better not drink any Nex blood or I will lock you in a iron cage
:L

Lauri El said :
Im jeallous at Sikr because noone can make hem turn hes pm on unless he wants to do it hemself.

Sikr #1
Ya.. So in control :O
Selective Completionist

14-Mar-2014 19:42:50

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Kyrie said :
if you cared about making a positive impact on the community you would not label everyone who disagreed with you 'stupid and unintelligent'

Keyword: "Most of the time"

nice to know someone who cares about the game is willing to have a negative impact on the game to satisfy her selfishness.

14-Mar-2014 19:44:22

Kyrie

Kyrie

Morgan said :
Kyrie said :
if you cared about making a positive impact on the community you would not label everyone who disagreed with you 'stupid and unintelligent'

Keyword: "Most of the time"

nice to know someone who cares about the game is willing to have a negative impact on the game to satisfy her selfishness.

14-Mar-2014 19:44:22

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What selfishness?

What have you ever done for this city game outside of HLF? Where are your feedback threads? All I see you do is act bipolar around here all the time.

p.s: What have you ever done on HLF lol.

14-Mar-2014 19:45:47 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2014 19:48:08 by Morgan

Kyrie

Kyrie

you genuinely can't see how you've been selfish? complaining about what the majority want because it might impact what you want.

i have no desire to do anything significant for this game, i've never liked the majority of the community so i'd never be able to give a good enough effort to them. i don't go around insulting large groups of people because they would prefer something different to me though.

14-Mar-2014 19:48:38 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2014 19:48:52 by Kyrie

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
i don't go around insulting large groups of people because they would prefer something different to me though.
This is accumulative. I'm still a little angry about previous polls. My negativeness I actually make up with feedback threads on a WEEKLY BASIS.

14-Mar-2014 19:51:55

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top