Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i sleep a lot more now

when i didn't sleep properly, i was incredibly tired. a lot of my non sleeping was down to energy drinks. really nothing to be jealous about

it led to a couple of times just passing out at my nana's and in the street while walking and gave me these horrible dark circles below my eyes which although they've got a bit better, still come back fairly quickly if i don't sleep well.

i would be dependant on energy drinks just to get through something as simple as college

14-Mar-2014 19:38:01

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
um, jealous of what? you've done nothing that other people cannot achieve easily, we just don't care about being recognised or being popular on a game.

but ok hat girl

I don't care about being "popular". I care about having an impact upon this community (most of the time positive), which is why I take screenies whenever someone compliments my posting and stuff.

If I cared about popularity I wouldn't have requested for my RS players wiki page to be taken down. http://puu.sh/7vgzS.png

14-Mar-2014 19:38:49

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Im jeallous at Sikr because noone can make hem turn his pm on unless he wants to do it himself.

Sikr #1

Lies I had to turn on pm to host sc
And to scout
And something in w124 that I don't recall

;_;

Minigames are bad

14-Mar-2014 19:40:40

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top