Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
I have nothing against cosmetics, but I think what Morgan is getting at is that people voting for cosmetics (specifically dg pets) is stupid, because they could vote for something useful (even if it isn't efficient since not everyone cares about that).

I understand you saying they can have both, but I'm being realistic. We're not having both, when has Jagex gone the extra mile and given us both? Drop table reworks, jewelry update/more dg rewards, a customizable cape that can't change the trim particle color...they don't give us both for whatever reason that I've pawned off as they don't want people to think the game is dying by not having potential updates for a later time. Neither of you are in the wrong.

But stop the backlash at each other you're making me cry at this madness ;-;

Difference is they've asked for opinions without giving us set choices.

Slayer rewards, pets and useful rewards
Dg rewards, pets and rewards
Summoning, pets and rewards
soul wars, pet and useful rewards
vorago, pet and useful rewards

are you saying we never get content where we have pets and other useful, more efficient rewards?

14-Mar-2014 18:52:10 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2014 18:53:47 by Kyrie

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
must be a rare thing to happen if you're getting so excited that you need to take screenshots :x

can we see the screenshots about you relating to your hat? or are they too common that they're not worth taking? :P

I've gotten more in the past. Just don't take them all.

Sometimes I DO get recognised for the hat, but most of the time it's my straightforwardness and posts.
I sense jealousy, Barely. Tell me. You can talk to me. Are you not getting enough attention?

Not saying I'm a celebrity, but a lot of them are sometimes recognised for distinct features and not their roles in society (e.g: Hitler's moustache, Jennifer Lopez's butt, Morgan's hat).

http://puu.sh/7vdMx.png
http://puu.sh/7vdRc.png
http://puu.sh/7vdXi.png

14-Mar-2014 18:58:36 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2014 19:01:48 by Morgan

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Grats on 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

In all the other 4umz you'd have recreated the thread by now!

Ps: Nessa are you comparing your hat to Jennifer Lopez' butt?

14-Mar-2014 19:02:27 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2014 19:03:03 by Seeker

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Can't see it unless it's significantly nerfed outside.

Well it's not like it would be particularly overpowered even with its current stats/effect.. The bleed would be rare-use for magic and ranged, and critical bonuses mean almost nothing

Even with 5% critical boost, it would be the second best amulet for magic because of Dragon Breath's boosted damage from the new amulet adding more damage than the missing 1% critical

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

14-Mar-2014 19:02:33

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top