Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think alot of people just don't like that Jagex is advertising it as "bringing back old combat" when in reality it is not doing that at all. It is just buffing momentum to the point where it is almost the same dps as abilities, while adding special attacks that may or may not be totally useless for people with access to tiers higher then the spec weapons.

Then people are getting frustrated that other people are believing they are "bringing back the old combat" when they clearly state in the faq thats not the case.

01-Feb-2014 09:10:29

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://puu.sh/6FS9J.jpg ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Feb-2014 09:21:15

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
Im gonna go with an underdog pick for 50,000 and pick Wilson.

Good choice!

I'm also annoyed at how Jagex worded it making it sound like pre-eoc combat is returning when it is far from it. Imo just play OSRS if you want the old combat so bad. NMZ is some of the best exp rates i n the game and it is free.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

01-Feb-2014 09:32:25

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top