Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
You Pick It said :
I am glad to hear it! ^_^

Did you walk away with any cool swag?

Raided one of everything off the shop, apart from the shirts...none in my size left. T-T Crims bagged a few in his size tho. Missed out on the mousemats! :@

And the Construction Chip, got an Archery one instead as they had run out. Bit dissapointed with that, would have loved that as Con is my fave skill lol. Also, kinda...broke the...dragon head ice sculpture that we were working on. Crims tried to do the eyes for it, made a mistake, went 'fuck it' and made a big smiley face on it instead lol.

Haha nice@ Sounds like I will have to stop by next year since you had such a good time, and it is making me jelly!

03-Nov-2013 17:31:46

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
You weren't wearing any outfits whatsoever, Akhet?

Noes, just everyday black duds. Black jeans, jacket, black and grey stripey shirt.

And the RFest bag is in black with white trim, sooo gonna use that on my travels now. :D

03-Nov-2013 17:33:59

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there a trick to getting the full body pic on your A Log right? I remember RWH had said something a few days ago, but now I'm too lazy to go back.

I just noticed your pic is fine, Akhet. How did you do it?

03-Nov-2013 17:44:05

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Is there a trick to getting the full body pic on your A Log right? I remember RWH had said something a few days ago, but now I'm too lazy to go back.

I just noticed your pic is fine, Akhet. How did you do it?

*Shrugs* Iunno. :o

I just took a piccy randomly lol. Usually it mucks up tho, but I guess the camera was properly fixed on the tripod that time. :D

03-Nov-2013 17:48:11

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Also, kinda...broke the...dragon head ice sculpture that we were working on. Crims tried to do the eyes for it, made a mistake, went 'fuck it' and made a big smiley face on it instead lol.

x)

@Morgy
Yea, if you take a picture after a game update, then for some reason the full picture shows, instead only showing your body/head/something.

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
If you're fighting to live, its ok to die.
­­­­
Selective Completionist

03-Nov-2013 17:56:13

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top