Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Letter

Letter

Posts: 2,787 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Amaethwr said :
The weather here isn't even that bad :P Couple of years ago it was snowing and I wore shorts and a shirt.

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­

Health and Safety say 'work in snow?! w-w-w-whaaaaat?!' but everyone goes 'moneeeeh?' and I'm like *Does shrug emote*

I laughed a little bit too much at this ^_^

28-Oct-2013 23:36:59

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Keighlea :)

If it was snowing really bad I would totally take time off work. I don't spend money hardly, so it wouldn't affect me a whole lot lol.

+ Not sure about everyone else, I was the only one here to be doing it frequently :) Occasionally I also wore a scarf as well, but just shoes/shorts/shirt/scarf, and still felt relatively warm. My body basically radiates heat all year round x)

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

28-Oct-2013 23:44:46

Jetthewyvern
Sep Member 2020

Jetthewyvern

Posts: 3,714 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Had a dream last night that I was my RS character, and I was walking around in a land that looked exactly like the one from Oblivion. I was walking on this path and I see these four knights on white horses wearing sara CW capes. I realized I was wearing a zammy CW cape. And because dream logic, I unequipped my cape through the interface instead of actually taking it off my back. I slowly took two steps back and then they charged at me and I woke up in a cold sweat...

Was scary. :@

28-Oct-2013 23:44:48

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Define "snowing badly"

Being unable to leave the house and if you could, all the roads closing up with ice and snow.

I got piccies from when it's been partic bad over here out in the wilds. But was nothing as bad as the folks over in Scotland got. :(

28-Oct-2013 23:46:49

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top