Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jetthewyvern said :
Sagzee said :
Four Horsemen dream. :o

Something you are familiar of or care for will becoming to an end soon.

I'm finishing the cw req and plan to trim on Nov 1st. Maybe that's it?

(PS: you're all invited, if you want :P )

If I'm not on a train to Milton Keynes by then, sure! :D

29-Oct-2013 00:07:18

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Seeker said :
Define "snowing badly"

Being unable to leave the house and if you could, all the roads closing up with ice and snow.

Unable because of the cold or there being so much snow that you physically can't go out due to being snowed in?

As for roads, aren't people taking precautions to avoid this?
Such as changing tyres and setting up "Veistikker" (couldn't even find an English word for this, which basically answers my question..) on the side of the road?

+ Snow plowes to (re)move the snow :v

I don't know, maybe I'm just too used to having snow here during most of the winter and never having the opportunity to take work or school off because of it.

29-Oct-2013 00:07:53 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2013 00:08:28 by Seeker

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Sagzee said :
Seeker said :
Define "snowing badly"

Being unable to leave the house and if you could, all the roads closing up with ice and snow.

Unable because of the cold or there being so much snow that you physically can't go out due to being snowed in?

As for roads, aren't people taking precautions to avoid this?
Such as changing tyres and setting up "Veistikker" (couldn't even find an English word for this, which basically answers my question..) on the side of the road?

+ Snow plowes to (re)move the snow :v

I don't know, maybe I'm just too used to having snow here during most of the winter and never having the opportunity to take work or school off because of it.

Physically can't go out due to being snowed in. Sometimes the sheer cold if referring to the elderly, stranded in small towns/villages and rely on carers to visit but unable to do so, or not heating etc.

As for precautions...urrr we have boxes of salt/grit? :D And gritter trucks. Don't think I've ever seen a plow truck ever around these parts lol.

And again for the tyres lol, nope for that too. We're not as savvy as peeps from the cities. Country bumpkins. If a tractor can't do it - you're fucked.

29-Oct-2013 00:20:44 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2013 00:20:58 by Sagzee

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Night guys
:
'
c
I have decided to sleep on the floor tonight (not the first time, makes a nice change).

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

29-Oct-2013 00:28:03 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2013 00:29:20 by Amaethwr

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top