Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Also Abyss is super slow for armour - nothing quite matches Airuts' level 10 in an hour.

If you use corruption spamming on GWD2 Minions, after spam summoning a few 100 / 1000 lots of reinforcements, then the xp rate can be phenomenal.
(not done it myself, but seen someone level up a lot of stuff that way, very fast).

Edit: guess I shouldn't read threads backwards.. you just said that in the prev post, lol.

Edit 2: wut, I now find the whale comment on that page.. now I'm not sure how I'm reading this.. thought that was on prev page.

13-Jul-2016 04:05:36 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2016 04:09:25 by Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hope so, and I've been fine, thanks.. bit stressed by how fast the big yellow thing rises and falls, making deadlines approach faster - I kind of regret taking on a 3rd person's work, too.. but at least they'll be back at the weekend, so I can get a bit more sleep, then.

13-Jul-2016 04:51:13

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Honestly osrs probably has over 50% of the active players at this point, and only like 11 jmods on it. They are enough to develop it, but customer support etc are common jmods, and they are exclusively funded by rs3. With how big the game is now, it would only be fair to tax them a bit more to pay for some of their expenses. I highly doubt osrs is self sufficient which is unfair.

Honestly mate:

Now that Bonds are a thing in 07 (think it's 6 a piece for one), and given that there are hundreds of thousands of players in the 07 playerbase (That are also willing to pay the ~10 USD member price), I would like to think 07 is more than self-sufficient at this point.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

13-Jul-2016 06:36:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top