HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maxs said :
I heard oldschool got new clues.

With some neat rewards. Shame spinscape kinda ruined clues.
Yeah they did. The best one is the ring that turns you into a pile of coins and the ale that gives you the drunk animation.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

13-Jul-2016 00:12:36

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Yea, I want to do those master ones too, but don't feel like starting osrs.. Bonus 'milestone' rewards for x amount of each clue type too, I think?
Yeah you get an emote.

Haha I know it's a banner but it looks like a giant lollipop!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/2007scape/images/3/33/Piscarilius_banner_equipped.png/revision/latest?cb=20160707155058
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

13-Jul-2016 00:17:08

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They have said they won't do a lot of things they did so in theory it's possible. They don't plan to do it but I mean, when it's been out for a few more years a lot of things will have changed by then as well, that's for sure. Plus, if they were to do it then players will have put too much into it to just quit. Many will just live with it, much like when buyables spins were introduced in rs3 less than 2% of the player base quit. That sacrifice was worth it from a business point of view. Besides, it won't necessarily be in the same form as rs3, it could be something entirely different so players might even be ok with it.

I don't want to make any conspiracy theories, but ever since the chinese acquisition we started getting a 'mini' th promo between two weekend promos. It wasn't even a year ago when we had some weekends off, but now we're getting a double promo every single week of the year. Things progress that's for sure, and well, anything is possible.
Hi

13-Jul-2016 00:30:19

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top