Aug'd nex with defensive perks?
Aug'd ports with offensive perks?
Selective Completionist

04-Jul-2016 15:16:33

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Most perks are pretty low cost, with the exception of trying to get particular rare combos like devo/imp. Even then, for me it was the buy limit that annoyed me more than the attempts. Definitely worth it to spend a little time or money on them though

Gonna try sleep while someone is stomping around the hotel room above us :/ bye!
help.

04-Jul-2016 15:20:58

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's not really valid but I mean, for me personally it's like buying idk, a wand for 2.4 and not making back any of that because I don't go bossing for more than 3 hours a week.

I just dislike investing in things I don't use, even though I always end up doing that anyway lol.
Hi

04-Jul-2016 15:37:27

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Aug'd refined sliske?
Aug'd regular sliske?
Aug'd level 70 power?

Why would you need all 3? Just use Sliske for everything, and your Nex sets for tasks that need the defence, such as Rune Dragons.

If you are insistant on using power armour, use your Nex sets, the increase in costs between t70 and t80 is not significant enough to warrant perking up, as you've said, 2x as much gear.

Amaethwr said :
Higher level pvm
Aug'd nex with offensive perks?
Aug'd nex with defensive perks?
Aug'd ports with offensive perks?

You also don't need 3 sets of gear for this. Ports gear is unnecessary when compared to tier 80, in which case, there are not enough offensive/defensive perks for you to need multiple sets of the same gear. You can always like, compromise.

Achto is worth augmenting, but the average player has 0 reason to use achto, so np.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

04-Jul-2016 15:38:17

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top