Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
s hamy said :
Sha ky said :
s hamy said :
Hevilmystic said :
How is buying your dyes not considered "leeching" off other peoples luck? You're bypassing the content (clues) to get your hands on a shiny dye with less effort.

It's all stupid, if someone wants to go out and make X gp, spend it on whatever they want, they don't deserve it less than others who took a different approach.

omg im usin this next time someone says they leech. "nice leeched dyed seistics"

Difference is ones tradeable and the other isn't.

What does tradable mean? Bombi is technically tradable (leeching)

You can't put it in the trade screen so it isn't tradeable. It was therefore designed to not be bought, of course people find ways around that.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

24-Mar-2016 16:31:42 - Last edited on 24-Mar-2016 16:31:57 by Sha ky

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
How is buying your dyes not considered "leeching" off other peoples luck? You're bypassing the content (clues) to get your hands on a shiny dye with less effort.

It's all stupid, if someone wants to go out and make X gp, spend it on whatever they want, they don't deserve it less than others who took a different approach.

It's more that dyes are tradable and intended to be sold and such. I myself got a Barrows dye from my 7th elite, didn't mean others leeched off mine because the intention of it is being sold to others.

The line between untradable and tradable is what I'm getting at.

Although back at my first post I also said "and denied paying for". I still don't like bought Bombis but if they said it was, I really don't care and just move on. I know someone who did buy one, but he's not that bad. It's more how some people act about it that annoys me a bit.
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

24-Mar-2016 16:31:54

s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :

Although back at my first post I also said "and denied paying for". I still don't like bought Bombis but if they said it was, I really don't care and just move on. I know someone who did buy one, but he's not that bad. It's more how some people act about it that annoys me a bit.

Yeah, this irks me. Why lie? Who cares enough about buying a bombi?!? xdxd
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

24-Mar-2016 16:34:34

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top