Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is just a minor pet peeve. I get a lot of hate for the maul - but friends understand why I did it (at the time). Now I am capable of doing any week - and I am not one to have an ego on an online game. I am at 95kc and roughly 60 drops dry (yeah i know, i don't deserve it unless I go 100 dry). I hope to get it soon. :) I don't feel comfortable bombing, so all I do is base/dps.

It is what it is
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

24-Mar-2016 16:17:18

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How is buying your dyes not considered "leeching" off other peoples luck? You're bypassing the content (clues) to get your hands on a shiny dye with less effort.

It's all stupid, if someone wants to go out and make X gp, spend it on whatever they want, they don't deserve it less than others who took a different approach.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

24-Mar-2016 16:20:41

s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
Deserved to me = going out there and actually doing the content and not skipping over it by leeching.

So in that last example, not really.

Vitalis is different in that it's a chance right from the start, so I don't think it applies.

I understand your point of view. I sorta' agree, but also pity those who leechfeater. Massive pet peeve when I hear people sayin', "oh look at that ____ leech. So undeserving."
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

24-Mar-2016 16:23:27

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top