Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm surprised the t90 defenders aren't more popular... I just got the chitin piece (finally :P ) and tried it out.. Didn't seem to be much different for damage, so went to training dummies, because I am a dummy who needs training!

Based off a few critical hits averaged, it's only about 15% less damage than using a normal offhand... But it's affected by Achto gear. I only have one melee piece to test with lol, but even the gloves did cut the difference down to 10% by the math (should have been slightly less due to the strength bonus loss, but I blame sample size).

So 3-4 pieces of achto and it'd be even/better, and you have defensives like reflect/revenge to consider too. Seems like a very useful thing for a lot of places imo

Edit: Until Mr G W or Luca tells me how bad they are and why, at least, they seem nice to me :D
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

24-Mar-2016 14:17:24 - Last edited on 24-Mar-2016 14:18:02 by Keighlea

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lust said :
Lenoire said :
Follow said :
Lenoire said :
I'm working on a huge list of suggestions and small fixes I would personally want to see in RS, might post it in the Feedback Forum when it's ready. :3

Looking forward to that.
I have quite a few of these ideas so I have to make separate threads for them depending on their category as I finish them, but I'm almost done with my Player-Owned House suggestions so I'll post those in moment.

Would love to see poh suggestions :O
Some ideas I had.
If I come up with more, I'll be sure to add them.

24-Mar-2016 14:20:12

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lenoire said :
Lust said :
Lenoire said :
Follow said :
Lenoire said :
I'm working on a huge list of suggestions and small fixes I would personally want to see in RS, might post it in the Feedback Forum when it's ready. :3

Looking forward to that.
I have quite a few of these ideas so I have to make separate threads for them depending on their category as I finish them, but I'm almost done with my Player-Owned House suggestions so I'll post those in moment.

Would love to see poh suggestions :O
Some ideas I had.
If I come up with more, I'll be sure to add them.

You can come lie down in the bed in my PoH any time ;)
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

24-Mar-2016 14:30:38

AoDude

AoDude

Posts: 1,694 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I absolutely love my t90 defenders. I still use them as if they were a shield however, opting for a regular offhand when the shield abilities aren't needed. But I use my melee one for hv at kk, my ranged one at raids/rune dragons, my magic one at living wyverns.

imo, they are worth the trouble I went to get them...
AO
Deputy-Owner :
The Nexus CC

24-Mar-2016 14:30:48

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top