Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke? "In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something. "Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde.

I'm a 6' tall, 200lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke? "The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times." xD
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

24-Mar-2016 07:56:35 - Last edited on 24-Mar-2016 07:58:03 by Body btw

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raids guide:

Attack Airuts/chargers, pray range until an Airut goes near you, pray melee then. When ~26 Airuts are left, a dog spawns. Poke dog with arrow until dog dead.

Continue poking Airuts/chargers until 0 left.

BM/dog2 spawns north east, poke dog until dog is 150k

Move to dog3, poke dog until dog is 150k

Poke BM until BM is 750k

Poke dog2/dog3 until dog dead

Poke BM until BM dead

Congrats, your first BM kill!

Poke Jellyfish until Jellyfish dead, gear for Yakamaru

Pray range, dreadnips all day every day all pools.

Poke Yakamaru until 800k, standing on the black holes when Jellyfish spawn (maybe not when you are new) and resonancing the hit whenever possible, kill the aforementioned Jellyfish if it's not dead.

Run to the pool Yaka jumps to

Poke pool until 100k, wait for the person who gets poisoned to stand in MD, continue poking pool until dead.

- North pool: Don't stun, eat up.

- North west pool: Sometimes it quicksands people. Free people if you are one of the two to not get sanded.

- South west pool: Stand on the spot everyone else is standing on. - If you get turned blue, take one step north west until you are no longer blue.

- South pool: Who cares.

If you get turned blue, stand near someone (not the person who gives it to you)

After each pool, poke middle Yakamaru until it's 200k hp less than it was, when it jumps again, dreadnip the pool it jumps to and kill the 3 (or 4 if durable) jellies that spawn.

At 200k hp middle pool, poke all jellyfish until all jellyfish dead.

Stand south, when Yaka hits 50k hp 4 'mirrors' of it will spawn. Most teams poke south one first, when south one hits 20k hp, stand MD and spam 'block', move to SW (you don't spam block here), then NW (you do spam block here)

Poke middle pool until dead

Congrats, your first Yaka kill!

* Disclaimer: No roles involved here, but I'm sure people don't want you doing roles on your first kills.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

24-Mar-2016 09:42:11

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top