Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Fleekstar said :
Evil Lucario said :
Morgan said :
I don't mean to be ungrateful or unappreciative. This was needed and Jagex did an awesome job buffing this by 1800% (I honestly thought they'd play it safe and buff it by an insufficient 500%, but I have to admit, they surprised me for good).

Ok so... Are we know encouraged to train with crappy weapons we can dismantle? I mean, since there's a -50% XP penalty if you decide to keep the weapon and all... I think 25% would be better or so...

Glacors with T80 or T85 (chaotic staff or sea singer kiba) would be competitive with T90 killing glacors, to an extent

I've been afk'ing muspah for the past 35 mins, almost level 7 on my chaotic staff already and lvl 5 armour

Wat. Almost level 10 in 35 mins? Thought it would take 2 hours or so? o:

Took me that at ganos but I figured muspah is quicker xp :P

27-Jan-2016 16:54:44

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh so, I should go for creatures that give the most exp, or for tasks that can be done quickly for lots of exp in short amt of time?

Is it based on combat and say slayer exp? Combat style + HP + slayer exp + misc exp like from bone crusher/silverhawk boots etc etc?

So the more you do while you're killing = more exp = faster levelling of the weap, IF it shares the exp you get from doing slayer/combat/other stuff etc?

OR AM I WRONG WITH THIS TOOO

27-Jan-2016 16:58:05

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Evil Lucario said :
Glacors with T80 or T85 (chaotic staff or sea singer kiba) would be competitive with T90 killing glacors, to an extent
I know but I don't own a collection of chaotics, enough to get me to 99 and 120. I've got 800k+ tokens that'll last me a few siphons but after that, I don't know what else to use. I could maybe slay with a whip or something? Not sure... What do you suggest?

Could try crystal equipment
help.

27-Jan-2016 16:58:13

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Evil Lucario said :
I know but I don't own a collection of chaotics, enough to get me to 99 and 120. I've got 800k+ tokens that'll last me a few siphons but after that, I don't know what else to use. I could maybe slay with a whip or something? Not sure... What do you suggest?

Royal crossbow? Cheap and effective.
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

27-Jan-2016 16:58:48

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Oh so, I should go for creatures that give the most exp, or for tasks that can be done quickly for lots of exp in short amt of time?

Is it based on combat and say slayer exp? Combat style + HP + slayer exp + misc exp like from bone crusher/silverhawk boots etc etc?

So the more you do while you're killing = more exp = faster levelling of the weap, IF it shares the exp you get from doing slayer/combat/other stuff etc?

OR AM I WRONG WITH THIS TOOO

Its only based on combat exp, similar to HP.

27-Jan-2016 16:59:29

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it affected/gets more exp if you have BXP in your combat skills? As in, if you have BXP in attack, get double the attack exp, does the weap/gear then get double the exp too?

Also, this worth sticking on a weap or into the trash:

http://i.imgur.com/VawWOx1.png

27-Jan-2016 17:02:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top